Close
One second...

The best thing I've made to date.

I know the submissions are very daunting to wade through, let's help eachother out and vote on eachother's subs!

Any love, votes, comments and scores are appreciated!

Post yours below and I'll be sure to return the favor :)

For the Loves Weird challenge, I think it's my favorite piece of art to date:

For the Loves Pin-up challenge: ENDED!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

i love this bri!

briancook
1 design submitted - Score now!

Thanks fellas! Like I said, it's exactly what I was imagining, so I'm super happy it turned out :)

I'm putting together the sub right now!

Got any name ideas?

Lahar

"Barf! Barf! Barf!"

Lahar

as a cute puppy would say.

taz-pie

it is totally barfilicious!

mirisch

I totally love this!

heykimby

This is <del>gross</del> great!

heykimby

Awwwww what? But the del tag is in the allowed html and everything! Just imagine that I crossed out gross, would you?

C Kid

I like it! Perfect for the comp.

Farnell

love it

fuloprichard

i think ive seen a very similar submission around here a few years ago. there were animals on that puking out other animals, something like that. cool though.

briancook

what?! this is one of the few subs I hadn't stressed had been done before :/

briancook

Wow, tough crowd on the pinup. I guess anything with nudity doesn't usually score as well. Still...yikes

ibyes

The puke one is great, I didn't think it would look right on the shirt, but I was wrong. Awesome stuff.

EZFL

PUKEFACE

will get a 5&buy from me.

briancook

Thanks guys, I'm definitely happy with how it turned out :)

It should go up today maybe? We'll see.

briancook

Twiggggggz! It's been a while! How are things? You and Scotty coming to PDX anytime soon?

Twiggyhall

I know! I miss you & Renee! We are way overdue for a Portlandia trip. We were talking about it the other day and I think we're going to try to come down after tax season. Maybe in May - ?

How are you? How's Renee? Is she selling lots of her pretty paintings?

briancook

Yeah - Renee's crazy busy. She actually just got back last night from a 2 week trip to Michigan (gallery visits and her sister having a baby).

Ugh...tax season reminds me it's time to cut a huge check to the IRS for freelance :/

Twiggyhall

Good for her, that's awesome :)

booooo to owing the IRS!

We will definitely keep you informed on any upcoming PDX trips. I know Jeanette is moving that way, maybe we can plan a Portland Threadless meet-up for late Spring/early Summer - ???

briancook

Sounds good. We're thinking about what to do for spring break - maybe Seattle is in the mix :)

Twiggyhall

Woot! That would be awesome :)

The poodle bed will be available! Hee hee

inkdummy

Ahem. I meant. DO ME!

briancook

Thanks guys! Any other takers!!!?

Generic Human

I voted on that top design! Man if I had your skill... I would draw stuff with it. I will totally take you up on your offer. Any critiques you have would be great too. I will certainly take them to heart.

Prehistoric Pity

Generic Human

Also, I moved literally from this page to ffffound and BAM! There it was again. Nice.

Skintribe

Just voted both! So awsome!

briancook

Rejected from Mintees bump!

Generic Human

Your last comment was super helpful. I'm kinda hoping my design fails so I can resubmit with the changes. I've commented and voted on puke face, and was wonder if i could get one more. Your critiques are like crack cocaine. If not, completely understandable.

http://www.threadless.com/critique/100122/Sad_Panda

ISABOA

good stuff brian

moulin bleu

great stuff man, I'm digging both. help a brother out on some equally tanking naked subs?

agerstrand

this neeeds luv :(

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?