Close
One second...

Promote your Design Submissions here! :)

After recently submitting my first design here on Threadless (It's still in the running, see below for link),

Home Protection

I've found it gets a few hits at the start, but then sort of gets lost and doesn't get seen.

I think other people just starting on here who don't have too many followers are noticing the same thing, but unfortunately this is leading to alot of self promoting spamming on other people's submissions, which isn't cool.

So I thought I'd give people a chance to link to their submissions on this blog, so they can have a legitimate way to keep their hard work being seen and voted on, without doing the wrong thing and offending the rest of the community.

So yeah, please feel free to post your submitted designs here, and good luck! :)

Adrian.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. ... 26
gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Personal sun is my last design! 3 more days and it needs more 5 people!

ewilfin

My first submission to Threadless so every comment and vote will be appreciated.

kimkong1014
kimkong1014 profile pic Alumni

Thanks for voting guys!

bodaisatta

Hi! This is my design. I appreciate your comment & vote. Thanks!

kenneth.bicocchi

i will do the same if you comment my submissions :)

crazedimp

New design by new artist..let me know what you think...feedback appreciated...thanks

ryeji

Hi Guys,

Please help me vote up my design, I'll be voting up your designs too. Thank you and good luck to all :)

My Design Link - HellSaur

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

I made a few Mickey designs for the Mickey and friends challenge, but this is my favorite. I'm trying to get more active in all aspects of treadless. Taking part, getting to know people :) also I would love feedback :) http://thrdl.es/~/10zs

kaitlin.n.larson

I've got a few sock designs up for voting! It'd be nice to get some more votes on my favorite design, Bandaged! I'll return the favor.

http://thrdl.es/~/10s6

AlexanderBastowros

Hi. im new and have 2 subs in for scoring if u peeps could check em out tht be great

AlexanderBastowros

im sorry i didnt mean for all tht to happen lol

AmbientJ

hey people, im new and i was just wondering if you could vote for some designs i have recently put up. i appreciate it!! :D i like this site a lot

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

OPS! Sushi lover :)

Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10