Close
One second...

Promote your Design Submissions here! :)

After recently submitting my first design here on Threadless (It's still in the running, see below for link),

Home Protection

I've found it gets a few hits at the start, but then sort of gets lost and doesn't get seen.

I think other people just starting on here who don't have too many followers are noticing the same thing, but unfortunately this is leading to alot of self promoting spamming on other people's submissions, which isn't cool.

So I thought I'd give people a chance to link to their submissions on this blog, so they can have a legitimate way to keep their hard work being seen and voted on, without doing the wrong thing and offending the rest of the community.

So yeah, please feel free to post your submitted designs here, and good luck! :)

Adrian.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 28
gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

thanks for support ;)

brooksbrackett

Thanks for the support, folks!

Diegosky

THANKS GUYS & GIRLS!

Generic Human

Here is mine

Thanks for any feedback. Took a while to draw all those little guys, but it was fun too.

LooseCo

Eswaran

Hi all. This is my first ever design that is selected after several declines. Pls help me score well. I want to get this printed. Pls make it happen. Thank you :)

lindalou22

Thanks for scoring and comments!

teh.dragon.born

If you take a second to vote (fairly), I'll be very happy :)

aikironin

Thank you! Help me :))))))

NolanPerk

Hey guys. My first design just got approved check it here

skever

A little help? :)

Eswaran

Hi there. Pls score my design well. It's a cartoon style design. Thank you.

NolanPerk

Hope you enjoy!

wringo95

let me know whatcha think! =]

smitbones

Thanks Friendo!

GloopZ
GloopZ profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Wore Vms

Vote and comment if you like it!

stylesbyskiles

http://www.threadless.com/submission/459690/The_Other_Side

Want people to know where your gaming loyalties lie? Show the world that you are actually MADE of Minecraft. Anyone seeing this shirt on you will get the impression that they are looking through a Minecraft cave! Two sided - one side seeing the daylight - and another gives a view into the terrors of a Minecraft night !

My entry for the Threadless loves Minecraft project! It just went up for voting so, please, score - and I appreciate any comments offered. Thanks ;)

opippi
opippi profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Karmagar

Hi Guys! Please take a look at my design and VOTE. If you have an opinion about it Great! Just tell me what you think.

theodesimpel

Hi! A lot of cool stuff here. here's my submission for the Gap Kids contest. I don't know if it's cool, but I enjoyed doing it and I hope you'll enjoy too :)

Karmagar

This is my second submission. Give your love to this cutie! He is looking for his mommy, Are you his mommy? GIVE YOUR VOTE!!!!! This is my second submission. Give your love to this cutie! He is looking for his mommy, Are you his mommy? GIVE YOUR VOTE!!!!!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

thanks

TSUNAMISET_1

Could you critique my sketch in Here please

Karmagar

What do you think about this little girl?

KennShinabery

My first submission is up for voting!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9