Close
One second...

All Creation Groans

"All Creation Groans" is a design based on a verse in the Bible. In Genesis, God places a curse on the whole Earth, and because of that, ALL CREATiION is waiting for the day when that curse will be lifted. Earthquakes, natural disasters, and drought are all concequences of this curse. But Jesus Christ is coming to free all creation (including those people who believe in Him) from this bondage and suffering.

This shirt is AN EXPRESSION of that longing, NOT RELIGIOUS FANATICISM. If you are going to critique, pls do it based on design and not opinion.

There is no special print methods required.

Enjoy!

Watch this
Jonathan Santiago

"All Creation Groans" is a design based on a verse in the Bible. In Genesis, God places a curse on the whole Earth, and because of that, ALL CREATiION is waiting for the day when that curse will be lifted. Earthquakes, natural disasters, and drought are all concequences of this curse. But Jesus Christ is coming to free all creation (including those people who believe in Him) from this bondage and suffering.

This shirt is AN EXPRESSION of that longing, NOT RELIGIOUS FANATICISM. If you are going to critique, pls do it based on design and not opinion.

There is no special print methods required.

Enjoy!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'd like it a lot more without the words or at least the bible citation. It's got a wild day-glo feel to it that's appealing on its own.

GyleDesigns
GyleDesigns profile pic Alumni

Dude, I'm a believer as well-- and actually I just read this verse this morning, wouldn'tyaknow-- so I have no reservation in saying that this shirt will not do well here.

The design is pretty good (it's fresh and different and Evan's right about the day-glo feel), but the market is wrong. I won't try and stop you from sharing the good news, but know that Threadless isn't very likely to print something like this.

But other than that, I wish you the best of luck, brother. Hope to see you around.

Jonathan Santiago

Thanks for all your constructive criticism, very much appreciated

MonarchsB

Love the colors, bold design, I totally get it. No It doesn't seem religious fanaticism, it makes me think, why is creation groaning? The sky groans, like thunder; the mountains groan, like earthquakes and volcanoes; animals groan. It's very now, very 2012'ish... I give it a 5. I'd totally wear it! Good job!

Jonathan Santiago

Thanks for all your constructive criticism, very much appreciated

NCowick

Ditto what GyleDesigns said, but nicely done man. I like it.

Super Rocker

love it! :D would totally wear it!!!

No account?
Join Us