Close
One second...

Zen Fisherman

• by TThaw
  • posted Feb 13, 2012
  • 6 Comments

Zen Fisherman. This image was taken from a pen and ink drawing. I feel that the black silhouette lends itself well with the subject matter. This piece conveys a sense of peace stillness when overcoming daily tasks. Though the fisherman lives high on a cliff in a meager hut, he still journeys down to the water to catch fish to survive. The difference in scale between the fisherman and the fish represents a kind of hyperbole that suggests the task or catch can be greater than anticipated but with a calmness about and in one's mind, one can surely overcome. Our success in life is dependent on how we react to our daily challenges.

Watch this
TThaw

Zen Fisherman. This image was taken from a pen and ink drawing. I feel that the black silhouette lends itself well with the subject matter. This piece conveys a sense of peace stillness when overcoming daily tasks. Though the fisherman lives high on a cliff in a meager hut, he still journeys down to the water to catch fish to survive. The difference in scale between the fisherman and the fish represents a kind of hyperbole that suggests the task or catch can be greater than anticipated but with a calmness about and in one's mind, one can surely overcome. Our success in life is dependent on how we react to our daily challenges.

solartez

cool design, I think the design on the shirt should be a little bit larger so we can see it better

LucyH

Love the silhoutte and placement on shirt :)

SpokeyDoke

I agree with Solartez - larger print so we can see it better.

No account?
Join Us