Close
One second...

BRB

Watch this
saxyttugal

Rough design concept

Javman

Its a great idea! but you need to flesh out the composition a bit. How about a polaroid photo with the deity going on holiday and the sign written up with marker on the photo???

I Have a design up for voting, please check it out!Don't mess with the chickens

saxyttugal

I like that! I may try it out thanks!

saxyttugal

Tweaked Quetzalcoatl a bit and redid some of the text

saxyttugal

Added some patterns behind Quetzalcoatl. They will be slightly darker than the shirt itself. Still deciding on placement

saxyttugal

Shirt placement

izzyrb

I love how far this shirt has come! the ONLY thing i would add is maybe another horizontal bar at the bottom of the snakes tail!

izzyrb

I love how far this shirt has come! the ONLY thing i would add is maybe another horizontal bar at the bottom of the snakes tail!

saxyttugal

Thanks! I decided to add a couple more bars and I think I'm ready to submit!

saxyttugal

I'm about ready to submit. Thoughts?

txz6

I like the concept, go for it.

Please if you have time, check out my design, i appretiate your opinion: Bread Jump

Christian223

Nice design, I would get rid of the background stripes, I don't think they add something meaningful to the ilustration.

The sign does not really look like a sign left by the serpent.

txz6

Hey, Thanks for your nice comments on my design, it is now up for scoring. Please if you have time help me out by scoring it at: Bread Jump Score

mackthreads

cool pal.. nice.. go for it :)

if u have time plz hav ur commnets on my final design.. Notebookpages

Generic Human

Very cute! I agree about the background, I don't think it's needed. But damn that's cute!

Please critique Prehistoric Pity

JLK

This is good, especially for this year. I'm surprised I haven't seen more 2012 shirt graphics. Maybe this will fill that need. If you have time, would you help me out by scoring my submission in the running? Thanks so much!

No account?