Close
One second...

Life Packed

• by Ollycarbs
  • posted Feb 06, 2012
  • 15 Comments

Life Packed,

Rather than show what i will bring for my next trip, i wanted to show a selection of objects that are part of my life, not to show up but for the inner beauty i see into them.

I always loved to know how things work, then i discovered there is beauty in technical, old and worn out objects. There is also a serenity in imagining, creating, designing and seeing a project take shape. Whether it is to grow vegetables and cook them, read, paint, immortalize a moment by taking a picture, fix a car or maintain a bike, go off to a new destination, wear your sneakers out to become threadbare and can't throw them out. I am a big socks enthusiast too. To me, life is nothing without project.

On a technical note:
-handmade drawing by indian ink from pictures i took.
( Arto Bookman does not exist and he never wrote "Le Livre")
-only one color design.
-printable on any type of shirt of any color (even black by changing the design color).
-black color of the design can be any other color.
-design can be moved or sized for better fitting.

Don't forget to check the three pages.
Thanks for looking,

Watch this
Ollycarbs

Life Packed,

Rather than show what i will bring for my next trip, i wanted to show a selection of objects that are part of my life, not to show up but for the inner beauty i see into them.

I always loved to know how things work, then i discovered there is beauty in technical, old and worn out objects. There is also a serenity in imagining, creating, designing and seeing a project take shape. Whether it is to grow vegetables and cook them, read, paint, immortalize a moment by taking a picture, fix a car or maintain a bike, go off to a new destination, wear your sneakers out to become threadbare and can't throw them out. I am a big socks enthusiast too. To me, life is nothing without project.

On a technical note: -handmade drawing by indian ink from pictures i took. ( Arto Bookman does not exist and he never wrote "Le Livre") -only one color design. -printable on any type of shirt of any color (even black by changing the design color). -black color of the design can be any other color. -design can be moved or sized for better fitting.

Don't forget to check the three pages. Thanks for looking,

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Swell renderings of things you find dear.

Manupix

Great drawing!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Ollycarbs

hey, thanks for the support! ;)

Bizalift17

keep it in black and grey only.

Ollycarbs

yes it is cool in black on grey, one of my favorite. After some tests in other colors like blue, it is pretty nice too if necessary.

Phauxe

Nice style, love the blue ink.

Ollycarbs

thanks, it works well with almost all colors. the blue one reminds me the pencils used for architecture drawings.

samalope

great style

Ollycarbs

thank you! ;)

alextwist
alextwist profile pic Alumni

5!! BOOM!

Ollycarbs

Hey! thanks Alex!

Ollycarbs

ps, je crois qu'on est français tout les deux en fait.

No account?
Join Us