Close
One second...

Messieur Poisson

I was in bed thinking about designs for Threadless and I knew if I went to sleep without drawing them down I'd forget what they were. So I quickly got out of bed, raced upstairs to my desk, sketched down the best ideas I had thought up, then went back to bed. When I got up the next morning and got to my desk I was looking at the different designs I had come up with, and decided to go ahead with this one. So here it is!

Please leave a comment with any criticism or praise you may have for the design, I'm always looking for feedback so I can improve. Thanks.

Watch this
EvanScott_UK

I was in bed thinking about designs for Threadless and I knew if I went to sleep without drawing them down I'd forget what they were. So I quickly got out of bed, raced upstairs to my desk, sketched down the best ideas I had thought up, then went back to bed. When I got up the next morning and got to my desk I was looking at the different designs I had come up with, and decided to go ahead with this one. So here it is!

Please leave a comment with any criticism or praise you may have for the design, I'm always looking for feedback so I can improve. Thanks.

Zammies

I'd love it without the text and either a fancy frame around the image or just have it fade into the background. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

feldnick

I could do without the text. Otherwise, a lovely design.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Amazing character with a fish for a head, goggle monocle and all. Lose the borer and text i agree, the character is good to go on its lonesome.

EvanScott_UK

Thanks for the comments. Losing the text would be easy enough, but how would I have the image edges if there were no border? It would just stop suddenly.

Manupix

Monsieur =)

EvanScott_UK

I meant it as in 'Gentlmen' but I guess people wont see it that way. Ha! It makes the whole damn design redundant!

Oh well, last time I ever use babel fish I guess. Haha.

Manupix

Should be Messieurs then, but it doesn't really make sense anymore to me :S

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

samalope

great character

No account?
Join Us