pinup on a swing

Watch this
flashability

Nice design! I don't get the swing. I only see one rope. I've never seen a swing like that. I think that standard swing with 2 ropes would look better. Also, for me, I find it sexier when a girl has higher heels, slightly more arched too, to match her voluptuous body. Other than that, it really looks good!

Helen Munch

Thanks for your feedback! I am working on improving the rope. Is it difficult to see the piece of wood under her bottom? It's the kind of swing you can attach to a tree... I can understand about the heels, I was just going for the fifties look with those heels. They are a bit grand-ma looking because of that.

flashability

Yeah, I saw the wood. I can tell it's a swing, it's just the one rope thing that's throwing me off. The girl looks really sexy and I can tell it's 50's inspired but I think, bring the heels to 2012 and it'll look much better.

Helen Munch

In this version I have narrowed her heels a little and I have made two ropes so that she'll be on a normal kind of swing. I think I need to work a bit more on the perspective of the swing. Other suggestions?

flashability

I think it looks better. Though, you seem to have forgotten her eyebrows in this version ;p

Helen Munch

haha, flashability... I was just playing "what has changed?" and you are very observant. Guess, I forgot to tick of the layer with eyelashes and eyebrows... Geee!

dominico, thanks, I agree, the rope needs more work...

Helen Munch

The eyebrows and eyelashes are back... In this version I have made the plank of the swing bigger and changed the perspective. I have also made the ropes tighter. I will give shading and depth to the ropes, just want to make sure it looks good first. Is this better? I appreciate your help! Thanks for your comments so far :-)

flashability

I think it looks great. I hope I'm not nitpicking but I think she could use some dark shading between her thighs because now it almost looks like one big thigh. The ropes look much better :)

Helen Munch

Another version! I have added shade and highlight on rope and some shade between her ties to separate them. Thanks for great tips! What about placement on the t-shirt. Low like this or higher up like previous versions?

No account?
Join Us