Close
One second...

swinging pin up

Watch this
Helen Munch

First draft of my Pin Up idea. Do you think this would work? I will definitely color it. Haven't decided yet, wether to color it in photoshop or illustrator.

Helen Munch

I have colored the illustration and changed the t-shirt color to brown. Do you have any suggestions on how I can improve this or does it work like this?

RealGHouse

looking at the first version and back at this, i really like the coloured version on brown looks much better, the woman is designed really well, congratulations, but i just cant stop thinking its missing something, i dunno what though, maybe some text?, Im saying submit this for now, because i dont know what else it needs haha

If you have the time check out my critique and give me your opinion, I would appreciate it :)

Helen Munch

thanks for your comment! I don't know what more to add, but I agree that there could be some more elements. Any suggestions from you out there?

RealGHouse

good idea, i didnt actually think about that haha, i think i shall fiddle about with some more shirt colours later on :P

RealGHouse

xD this was meant to be commented on my design not yours xD.. lets just pretend this didnt happen.. xD

No account?
Join Us