Close
One second...

Drop Knowledge Not Bombs

The text is straight forward... Drop Knowledge Not Bombs. In an era where the United States has consistently falling behind in the educational realm, it is time we reconsider where we spend our funds. The Drop Knowledge Not Bomb idea is a challenge to those who make critical decisions that affect present and future generation's ability to succeed academically. You can become part of this movement. Every time this tee shirt is purchased, the message is being conveyed yet again. Let's build an army of educational revolutionaries that dream of a nation that truly gives everyone the pursuit of a quality education.

Watch this
JointedCreativity

The text is straight forward... Drop Knowledge Not Bombs. In an era where the United States has consistently falling behind in the educational realm, it is time we reconsider where we spend our funds. The Drop Knowledge Not Bomb idea is a challenge to those who make critical decisions that affect present and future generation's ability to succeed academically. You can become part of this movement. Every time this tee shirt is purchased, the message is being conveyed yet again. Let's build an army of educational revolutionaries that dream of a nation that truly gives everyone the pursuit of a quality education.

FRICKINAWESOME

awww....you missed the way more flowing "drop books not bombs" !

Ninjazz

my vote would also be books not bombs. iMhO, knowledge just sounds too clunky and not poetic enough. Cool concept though

Egalite

knowledge or books, there is something to say for both. nice work!

colorhappy

nice message, but I don't like the design as much

Pigboom

great concept

Smelynai

such knowledge dropping hurts :))))))

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

nube alba

cool!!!! knowledge battle!

coolkites

I vote change it to books

coolkites

coolkites

pancho tentaculos

great, I would like that in spanish too... 5$

sayahelmi

cool concept mate, hi5

songpe

cool idea

Cambiman

Awesome concept. Slogan could have been Drop Books not Bombs. Might have been less clumsy.

JointedCreativity

Thanks for all the comments thus far! Much appreciated.

No account?