Close
One second...

Mans Best Friend

• by 3Dstudi0
  • posted Jan 26, 2012
  • 14 Comments

What can I say, I am all about dogs,

Love the Big Boofy Drooling Romping Mastiff style dogs, you know the type they eat something or have a drink and all of a suddent they have shoe laces coming out of their mouths...

I hate the 'Hairy Rat, Handbag dogs the people parade around.

Before I got married, I had the best friend EVER, his name was RHITH, he was my Friend, Workmate (when we did security together) and Protector for 15 years, when he passed I was devistated like loosing a family member.. this is a caricature of me and him.

Hope you like it

Watch this
3Dstudi0
3Dstudi0 profile pic Alumni

What can I say, I am all about dogs,

Love the Big Boofy Drooling Romping Mastiff style dogs, you know the type they eat something or have a drink and all of a suddent they have shoe laces coming out of their mouths...

I hate the 'Hairy Rat, Handbag dogs the people parade around.

Before I got married, I had the best friend EVER, his name was RHITH, he was my Friend, Workmate (when we did security together) and Protector for 15 years, when he passed I was devistated like loosing a family member.. this is a caricature of me and him.

Hope you like it

mikkee247

Sweet illustrattion, looks cool

K-Langas

Well you can't love yourself anymore than putting your mug on the shirt.. ballsy but cool

hSian

The illustration is absolutely fabulous - cudos $5

AussySpook

I hate those little dogs as well.. the dog looks serious good job

AntheaL

As always an awesome design, hope to see you printed soon $6

FragileDoll

Here's $5 from me. :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Honestly doesn't make for a great shirt illustration, but you've got some really impressive drawing talents on display here!

x-raycat

Great illustration! not sure if it works as a shirt design, but top job anyway!

3Dstudi0
3Dstudi0 profile pic Alumni

@FRICKINAWESOME yeah i don't expect this one to go anywhere, to tell you the truth still trying to find my feet and experiment with what the community likes, and as this was a braod challenge felt i could throw it in and see what comment it generated, would love to get printed one day, any advice on style, medium, approach?

cheers

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

songpe

cute & lovely :)

No account?
Join Us