Close
One second...

Pandas Are Too Cool For Competition

Watch this
sjbennett88

I moved the stripes down to avoid the awkward placement on the sleeves. Any thoughts yet?

Sabrinaismee

i dont like the solid orange lines, it just doesnt look right, animal illustrations are cool tho

ikdesign

Yeah, the solid lines look kinda forced... Maybe you should try more of a distressed look?

Javman

Its a great idea but the orange stripes need to resemble something a bit more organic!!! a great design!!

I Have a design up for critique, i'd love to know what you think of it Don't mess with the chickens

sjbennett88

Thanks for the feedback! I am still kind of new to this whole designing thing, so Im not exactly sure how to give it the distressed/organic look it needs. Does anyone know exactly how i would go about this?

sjbennett88

Made the orange less vibrant and tried to give the stripes a distressed look. It definitely still needs work, but what do you think?

vishnu

I like the tiger and the zebra, but the fox and the fish definitely need to stand out more. You could try giving an outline. And the zebra could be placed more near the centre, making the tiger the fastest. Also, the bird should be brought closer to the rest of the animals.

Please check out my design too: http://www.threadless.com/critique/99497/Bloody_Tiger

sjbennett88

Thanks! but what about the whole distressed style of the stripes? good? bad? need some work?

sjbennett88

Thanks! but what about the whole distressed style of the stripes? good? bad? need some work?

sjbennett88

Meanjun

I actually prefer the lines solid than distressed. And when they say the lines are forced, it could be due to the fact that you used a live model and the shirt isn't straight. Try using the template instead, and see how it looks. Prefer the lighter orange though. And I think the clown fish needs a black line for the front, or it takes a bit of time to figure out. Good luck!

I've a design up for scoring! If you don't mind: http://www.threadless.com/submission/399623/Indecent_Exposure

sjbennett88

I followed Min Jun's advice and switched to an illustrated template, even though my computer wont download the ones in the submission kit. I also didn't like the distressed lines as much, so i got rid of those and kept the lighter orange. :)

sjbennett88

Anything else i can do? Otherwise, i think this one might be ready for submission :)

SChristineBrink

I like this version definitely. If you did change anything, and I'm not really sure about it, I think maybe move the zebra a little more to the center. I wonder if the details of the fox gets a little lost because they're mostly the orange, but then again that seems to be kind of the style you were going with. just a thought. Great work all the same!

If you have time, http://www.threadless.com/critique/99585/Photo_Geek

izzyrb

This is such an awesome shirt! Have you though about maybe making th toucan and clownfish a little bit larger though?

No account?
Join Us