Watch this
rofx

hope u like it and enjoy this

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

cool idea

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

I had a very similar design in my rough sketches but I can toss it out now...this is pretty awesome!

Abilbery

that's a great idea!

rofx

thanks for support and comment all

rofx

sponzar// thanks for reminding me .. but really I made this myself and maybe I'm late made this idea. same concept but different finishing. thanks for support and comment brother..

sponzar

Still gave it a 5 :)

haryo

nice

Joshuapeople

I think the idea of a teddy with a shield and a sword would be enough for me. Could make him look a vigilant like.

mellynn

Awww cute :) Maybe the sleeping boy should be a little darker in shadow so the bear stands out as the main focus? Reminds me of how Hobbes protects Calvin from the monsters under the bed (when he's not trying to negotiate for tuna LOL)

dewitahaska

This is Your Son Bro? He3x....Cool

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

great! $5

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

so great! 5$! :))

rofx

thanks a lot all

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is half-adorable and half-epic battle, which are two emotional notes which are damned hard to merge together as well as you did here. Really love the story of a boy's bear protector taking on the child's dreamy demons. Really nicely illustrated as well, I dig the moon/star bedsheet detail :)

loribruns

I've seen this as a tattoo on imnotrightinthehead.com Thought it was really clever. You've done a good job reworking it. I love the concept and it would be nice to see it on a tee.

d4dlight
d4dlight profile pic Alumni

COOl! $5

rit10

❤

No account?
Join Us