Love it, congrats.

bksteve

Excellent, buying.

mainial
mainial profile pic Alumni

congrats mr!

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

wow...I'm so happy guys for this 1st print given by Threadless.I know its not that good but I will improve my designs and submit better designs as long as you like like it.Thanks a lot.Yay! I got the alumni shield :)

Pigboom

congrats bro! level up time, you already have the shield..kapow!

iamrobman

On hoody!thanks pigboom shield against haters ^^ haha.Thanks a lot guys

kako64
kako64 profile pic Alumni

Impressive work ! Congrats.

flows

Congrats man!

Pendla10

Even the front hoodie image is clever! Good stuff.

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Congrats men! You´re awesome!

song23

woohoo yeah!

babitchun

woo! congrats!!

franzconcept

hahahgreat PRINT.. big congrats tol :D

iamrobman

yay XS 9 left already?? yohhh,,thanks guys :)

nhaj21

Congrats.. very deserving.. :D

alfboc

ala ehh, congrats parekoy! lupet :D

Rockox

That's a badass design, man.

saaj80

Impressive :)

savadonn

Bought it. Love it. :D

Dustybunny47

If you're buying the jacket I recommend getting it at least one size larger than you need, probably two. I wear a large so I bought an extra large and it barely fits so i'm afraid to wash it.

Specops343

Reprint please! Waiting so long for a sale on this, finally found it again!

xenox

awsome! Please reprint!!!!

iamrobman

reprint!:)

MannyTheMartian

im confused how is this time travel?

MannyTheMartian

im confused how is this time travel?

artistusername

@MannyTheMartiandate. Theres a clock at the entrance and maybe that stairs goes to a threshold to the past or future depends on your ticket or something... i dont know, use your imagination, but cool design...

iamrobman

ahaha..@Manny just look for the larger version of the artwork to get an idea how how I came up with the title.Thanks a lot guys.Cheers.

MannyTheMartian

yeah i see the idea bro i wasnt knocking the design at all but it is a lil confusing at a quick glance but if you look hard you can tell the idea that the man is about to walk threw the clock

ParadoxicalPenguins

Oh, very cool looking! It makes me think of RHEM. I prefer Myst of course, but RHEM is still a compliment. Very nice.

elfear

what happened to the girl's tee??

KanoBlade

Dustybunny47's size recommendation is right, definitely consider getting 1-2x above your size. I normally wear Medium and the Large Size barely fits me, definitely should have gone with the XL.

jameswoody

Time travel is plot device in science fiction and the theories of special and general relativity allow methods for forms of one way travel into the future via time dilation,and considered as the laws of physics would allow time travel into the past. Maldives holiday

Piper5

@MannytheMartian It's an abstract idea, but mainly because the man standing there appears to be David Tennant, who played The Doctor in Doctor Who. An individual famous for his time traveling exploits.

mac_owen

Hi fellow pinoy, I am very much impressed with your work..I'm new to making art with the computer, Just wanted to ask if you have video tutorials in coloring and other stuff. I would relly love to see how you work..mabuhay!:)

Failingsphere

Does look great would love to have as a hoodie please reprint !

NidoKingpin

I love how that is obviously the Tenth Doctor.

No account?