Close
One second...

felis catus canis familaris

Watch this
cragheads

hopefully people remember the show. let me know what you think of this. thanks :)

honzathon

I like it. Does the colour bleed past the lines on purpose? Its hard to tell on the small coloured versions, but I don't have a problem with that. The cat's head, to me it looks a bit ferret-like, but I'm not sure how to fix that!

cragheads

the colored ones were just sloppy because its a rough draft. I'll make it cleaner if I submit. thanks for the feedback.

honestbrowneyes

aww cat dog! i agree with honzathon about the cat's head.. i think it's because the snout is too long. otherwise this is awesome :)

when you get a chance, could you take a look at mine?

cragheads

I made the cat's head a little shorter and I added labels to make it look like a scientific illustration. yea or nay?

honzathon

better cat's head. I already had the impression of scientific illustration, it reminded me of an old engraving. probably look ok on yellowing paper, like you get in old books, that sort of colour.

cragheads

thanks for the feedback. should i leave the label out?

honzathon

I don't mind the label.

flashability

I really like this. Is it hand drawing or digital? I like the vintage-esque feel of the latest version :)

cragheads

thanks! i did it by hand.

agge

Definitely keep the label. I really like it as it is now. The creem shirt is perfect!

let me know when you submit!

if you have time check out mine! ^^

cragheads

cool. should i leave it in black and white? or should i have some color

flashability

I'd say leave it black and white.

Please critique my work here

No account?