Vader

I designed this design for a tshirt actually but it didnt go through last time because it was pixelated so i decide to put it on a back pack who wouldnt want to have such a cool backpack.

Watch this
Simeon Ferreira

I designed this design for a tshirt actually but it didnt go through last time because it was pixelated so i decide to put it on a back pack who wouldnt want to have such a cool backpack.

rainquiet

cute version of Vader yey Star Wars!

gayster125

why does Darth Vader have gigantic erect nipples

KoalaMolester

I'd like this better without the little arms? But very cute

StrangerDangerBitch

agree with previous 2 comments.

would buy if that were modified, definitely. (maybe on a red backpack?(: )

ms.juliebeth

cute design. would prefer different color backpack, but good job :)

Simeon Ferreira

Yea lol I like the comments people I made it in illustrator along time ago and I couldnt find the right color for the back pack for the design but I understand that his arms look kinda funny.:)

Simeon Ferreira

Yea lol I like the comments people I made it in illustrator along time ago and I couldnt find the right color for the back pack for the design but I understand that his arms look kinda funny.:)

Simeon Ferreira

Simeon Ferreira

Simeon Ferreira

Sorry for the 4 post I have a problem with my internet connection so I see it posted like 4 times.

Simeon Ferreira

So how do you know if your tee gets printed?

No account?
Join Us