Close
One second...

Something about London

Whoever that has been in London or loves the city itself, will be able to recognise it. Divided by the Thames river during tea time and lots of other twisted hidden places. Can you find all of them?

Watch this
Lapetitemtx

Whoever that has been in London or loves the city itself, will be able to recognise it. Divided by the Thames river during tea time and lots of other twisted hidden places. Can you find all of them?

nordinor

nice detail $5

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

awesome

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Lovin' the details.

EliteStyles

AWESOM-O you have talent!

astrooscar

Top notch design $5!

astrooscar

Top notch design $5!

arisign

lov it!!

INDZ
INDZ profile pic Alumni

wow amazing!!!!! $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Lovely collage effect here, very well put together with tons of elements that pop out at the viewer upon further inspection. Really dig the white tea steam you draped around the design to break up the one color style.

Larsene

cool design !!

Kim Mak
Kim Mak profile pic Alumni

Nice details :)

Lapetitemtx

Thanks for all the nice comments! :)

theQuito

Awesome! $5

david.miro.parra

This Victorian engraving is a brilliant way of encompassing past and present of the most cosmopolitan city in Europe. Outstanding.

x-raycat

Sick as aids!! love it $5

bandy

Nice!

pepe1996

quamahamahamaha !! $55555 !!!! print

rit10

❤

Magaga

Wow! great idea and beautiful drawing! I had to stop few minutes to find out how London has been represented in the illustration. Well done!

nina.doll1

I love it Meritxell :) super amazing so talented , u score a 5 from :)

CarolArts

good composition! very cool!

Lapetitemtx

Thank you! Despite the scoring has dropped down since the "24h 240$ contest", I'm very happy with all your comments and with all the people that liked the illustration :)

For those who hasn't been in London and can't recognise it, this illustration is a "map of London", a mix of victorian engravings (as someone said before) and the actual city: -North and South separated for the Thames River (the white image from the tea cups). -Well known markets such as Portobello, Camden and Borough. -The Isle of Dogs -The Brixton Academy -The Crown -Jack the Ripper's favourite pub -The bad weather -The London Eye -Shopping Centres such as Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols...

And lots of many details if you look carefully...

^_^

machinam

Lovely! A huge $5!

mirisch

Totally awesome! 5$

martacia

Wonderful, I'd love to wear I'm a big London fan!

-gle-

Nice work! ^^

No account?
Join Us