Close
One second...

Mission to Planet Delicious

Watch this
ZombieToArt
ZombieToArt profile pic Alumni

Blast off to a taste sensation!rnrnWhy do my designs always seem to be space themed?

ZombieToArt

Other idea is to take off the crust and have the pizza bit extending to the bottom of the shirt

ZombieToArt

In the absence of any critique I tried it on a t-shirt but I'm not sure, maybe more pizza, smaller rocket?

kibblex

i thought it was just blasting out a mess of pizza, but looking at V1 i noticed the crust. i prefer the positioning in V2, but i agree with you, smaller rocket and more pizza so you could add the crust.

Beanjuice

Without the crust I lost the pizza concept. Perhaps a "Pizza Planet " as the destination?? All in all you are on your way.

ZombieToArt

Fairly dramatic change in this version, and changing the name to "Escape from Planet Pizza" (or maybe Planet P1-ZZA or some variation?)

meetcrazydude

sorry to say dude...but the yellow thing ain't looking like a pizza.......its like indian tandoori roti....just make a piza set...whole 6-8 pieces cutted & pull over a rocket in between which dignify the flight.

Critique my design please

ZombieToArt

I'm pretty happy with the pizza as it is, current thoughts are to add shading to the cheese or add moon and/or stars to better convey the planet idea. Also I looked at it on a different computer and the yellow was a lot brighter, do you guys think I should tone it down?

ZombieToArt

New version with stars and a moon and adds green pepper to the planet's surface. Mmm, tasty?

Beanjuice

Way better!!!! YUMMMMM Do It!!

Leo Canham
Leo Canham profile pic Alumni

love the stringy cheese attached to the spaceship.Cant think of any things to change. I think its ready for subbing. Good luck

missessippy

my boys love this one! SUBMIT! critique mine if you would plz! =)

No account?
Join Us