Close
One second...

Thank You!

Dearest Threadless Community!

Happy New Year!

I hope you all are doing well and 2012 is treating you right so far! The New Year is bringing some changes for me. I've made the very hard decision to leave my job at Threadless for a more local opportunity in Boulder. It was a super tough decision since Threadless is so freaking awesome, but the best one for my family. But not to worry, I'm leaving you in the BEST hands! Jake Nickell, Threadless Founder, will be taking over the lead for the Community Team here (SWEET!). Jess, our Community Manager, and Rachel, Artist Liaison, will still be helping hold down the fort and keeping things awesome (as they do).

I'll still be a big part of Threadless and probably still harassing everyone to vote on designs, but now as just a community member (maybe even joining the ranks as a Threadless Ambassador, if I'm lucky enough someday). I want to thank you all for making the last 4 years really amazing!

THANK YOU!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the next meetup!

Love 4evs,
Mimi

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dhendy
dhendy profile pic Staff

Gonna miss you!

kahlean

Sad New Year. :(

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

You will be missed big time Mimi!

pyr4lis

aww! thats not fair... heheh I've been dreaming of getting one of those famous "Mimi Mail's" for years.

Good luck with your next move though! Seriously! You gotta do whats best for you and your family.

spacesick

I'll miss mimimail :(

good luck there!

ADD LTD.

:( We will miss you Meems!

Chipmnk

Aw dang. I hope you'll still make it out to Winebocon~

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

Good luck with your great new opportunities!

Everyone will miss you a ton around here.

bortwein

Good luck to you. You will be missed for sure. All the best! Cheers, b

sonmi

i am sooooooo sad.

Maltzmania

Mimi! You truly will be missed. Your enthusiasm (and congratulatory emails) are unparalleled. Good luck with your next adventure!

speedyjvw

Miiiiiiiiiimiiiiiiiiiiiiii

we will miss you huge, but you will kick ass in your new shiz!

mimi

Thanks everyone! I will miss you all a ton!

...maybe I should start a blog challenge and the winners could get real snail-mail Mimailâ„¢ :)

rodrigobhz

Oh noes! No more Mimimails!

I wish you THE BEST, good luck!

Also, I'd like to thank you for being so helpful, patient and awesome. We're going to miss you for sure :)

aycacha

Good luck Meems! XOXO :)

Ian Leino

Mimi, you've made a huge mark here at Threadless, and I know we'll all be sad to see you go, but super excited to hear about what you take on next.

Thanks for sharing your awesomeness with us and good luck!

SuperRyan

Thank you.

Take care and happy endeavors!

RicoMambo

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks:)

hello.kristen

i'm gonna pretend you're still just working remotely. don't be surprised by a conference call.

or a surprise visit.

i'm gonna miss ya meeeeeeeems!

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

best of luck and most importantly have fun!

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

I MISS YOU ALREADY

Manupix

Oh noes. I'll never get a mimimail then. ;_;

Best of luck anyway! Did you commute from Boulder every day? Is your name still Mireille?

Ryder

We'll all miss you incredibly Mimi!!!

Maybe we'll still see you at some of the Threadless meet ups! Good luck in everything in your future, buddy

Torakamikaze

I will miss you

like the deserts miss the rain

ivanrodero

Hey you are not leaving just changing places!

Hooray for changes and a bright new future!

Best of luck ;^)

glenncochon

Good luck to you Mimi!!

HorsefaceDee

good luck with the new job Mimi...:)

taz-pie

send me a mimimail anyway. do it do it. you know you wanna :)

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Was so sad to hear about this but I know you'll go on to do big things. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Well miss you!

KImBowers

Sadface to losing you at Threadless. Happyface to hiking and new career moves!

digsy

what!!! no more mimimails?!?!?

Sad Face

v.calahan

Bonne chance with your next move Mimi! :^)

Resistance

Supposed to be a heart. Hmmph

valorandvellum

:-(

I hope we can still see you at meet ups!

nickv47

thanks and good luck!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

LONG LIVE MIMAILS

MadCobra

May the force be with you :) good luck

toopersent

Awww, mimails. Sadface.

Ryder

Black and Tan, Black and Tan

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

Mimi! Your tireless work for threadless has been inspiring. Thanks for all you did and do!

We wish you the best in your new endeavor. I'm sure you'll be just as successful there as you have been at threadless.

quick-brown-fox
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Take care Mimi, thanks for always being lovely in your emails and good luck in everything you do. I shall treasure my mimails and keep them safe :)

theperk

Thanks for the four years of awesomeness and sending out happy emails to me!

silverqe

Good luck sweetie! It was wonderful to have you at Threadless these past few years! I have never known a Threadless without a Mimi, so your replacement will have big shoes to fill!

Mr Rocks

Mimi, I have not only had the honor of your emails bringing me joy (and funds), but also the joy and honor of meeting you, and MR H, in person. I can't thank you enough for all you did while I was in Denver 2 years ago, and for everything you have done since as well.

Best of luck to you and Dustin. Would be great to see you both again in the future. You are always welcome in Sydney.

Tony Centeno

Good luck in your new adventure Mimi and a million thanks for making me so happy with your Mimimail! Take care!

polynothing

Good luck Mimi, you have been an awesome highlight to my days with your Mimimail for years now, and are an epic person. Best of luck to you!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?