Close
One second...

I am not a space cookie!

• by TrueBlaze
  • posted Jan 04, 2012
  • 23 Comments

Watch this
TrueBlaze

Apparently, I managed to accidentally delete the previous critique of this design, claps for me lol. Thanks to a specific person, I was able to make some good changes to this design, sadly I can't address that person because of my extensive knowledge of accidental deletions lol.rnrnWhatsoever, what do you guys think of this? Also can't decide whether to pick a dark tee, or the blue one. Help me pick one. :P

saimeloner

I saw your previous design and this one is much better and makes more sence. I would go for the black one. I dont know if its my monitor but a see the left arm a bit lighter then the rest, it kind of bothers me and you should try making the sun's mouth like he`s chewing. Like the slogan in the cup.

Keep the god work. Critique please.

huayabo

I think it needs a little work on the Art. Maybe more detail and shades. And I think the moon needs to look a little bit more moonish...

Please check out mine Beware of the dog.

angietustison

I love the design, it is cute and fun! I agree with the comment above about making the moon more moonish, I think some craters would probably do the trick. Otherwise, I think everything else is really well done. I think the black shirt would compliment it a little better.

If you have a chance, will you check out mine? http://threadless.com/sharedesign/391848/Party_Dogs

nalle

Could maybe use a bit more detail, but all in all looks pretty good. The sun is very cute. I like the blue background better than the dark one...

rob68bbc

Great design! I agree with the craters, I'm not sure about the shadowing, I like the simple style on this. I like the blue tee.

richeyrichards

add very light shadows. coloration and the idea is perfect xD and i lke te blue shirt

check mine if ya get a chance whirk wind thnx

shahu13

nice idea and gud design.. but i guess that design is better for kids or babys... So put it on a kid shirt or a baby shirt so that i m pretty sure that it will get a gud score..:)

9INCHI9

this is awesome :D

TrueBlaze

It's true that the design would fit more for children, so I changed that yeah lol.

Oh and also I can't add shading and stuff because I've already used 8 colors, tried improvising but didn't get anything consistent so I decided to keep the simplicity. What do you think? :P

Kyoko L

Awesome design. Very cute and funny, and better suited for kids. Good job!

TrueBlaze

Not trying to spam, but opinions anyone? :P

TrueBlaze

Lol weird, I didn't realize "Not trying to spam, but opinions anyone? :P" by me was posted AFTER a person posted a comment, my bad, sorry.

Thanks for the comments guys, I guess it's ready for submission eh. :P

ArmoredFowl

Cute. More shading perhaps for depth?

Great idea. also some smaller stars in the background might look good.

If you have time, please critique You Too, Huh?

lucky23

Cute idea. I wonder if there is a way to make it more dynamic - maybe the face of the sun is not straight on, or the mouth is chewing so it's no so symmetrical.
Just my two cents.

No account?
Join Us