Close
One second...

Sub-Burbs 2012! RAULIO and V.CALAHAN Collabs SCORING!

Newest Residents:

With Raulio:
Cloud Wars, Score Now!

With V.Calahan:
Loose Leaf, Score Now!

SUCH ILLUSTRIOUS TENNANTS AS POP KID, MR-R, LMNOP, KOOKY LOVE, and ANGELATAG AND OH SO MANY MORE HAVE PUT THEIR DEPOSITS DOWN AND STARTED PAINTING THEIR WHITE PICKET FENCES!

Moving In Soon:

MORE HOMES ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED AS WE SPEAK, PTA MEETINGS CAN'T RUN THEMSELVES YOU KNOW.

Well howdy, so glad you stopped on by!

Number of Residents: 56

Number of people that moved on to greener printed pastures: 0

Exam average children in the community get on their T.A.S. (Threadless Awesomeness Score): 2.94

Come on in and have a look around, we're a friendly bunch of communal folk who don't mind congregating together from time to time to drink iced-cold beverages, swap tips about weatherproofing your home, and collaborate on designs.

Contact frickinawesome@gmail.com for more details on how you can join this community and receive a care package containing seventeen kinds of peanut butter.

Permanent Sub-burbians:

With Mr-R::
DRAGon RACE, 3.77

With Naolito:

With Dandingeroz:

With Cuban0:
Big BANG, 3.55

With Tony Centeno:

With Palitosci:

With Queenmob:

With Herrbias:

With v.calahan:

With Choubaka360:

With Sayahelmi:

With Bokien:
He Shoots, He Stores!, 3.28

With mresiel:

With Harzack:
Whose House? Schoolhouse!, 3.25

With Tony Centeno:

With Samalope:
I See, 3.24

With WanderingBert:

With charity.ryan:

With eyesore427:

With Randyotter3k:

With Mathiole:

With Pigboom:

With Andres Colmenares aka WAWAWIWA:

With V. Calahan:

With Wirdou:

With Ricomambo:

With Italiux and aNonnymouse:

With TeoZ:

With Demented and extra awesome help by Tony Centeno:

With ibyes:

With Harzack:

With Palitosci

With Ricomambo:

With QuickBrownFox:

With Opifan64:

With Wirdou:

With QuickBrownFox:

With Palitosci:

With sayahelmi:

With V.Calahan:

With Italiux:

With Nikoby:

With Ivanrodero:

With Kathleenisradical:

With Icecream Deathbeam:

With Phillydesigner:
"And&", 2.62

With Quick Brown Fox (Loves GAP):

With Thomas Orrow:

With Icecream Deathbeam:

With Thomas Orrow:

With Icecream Deathbeam:

With GyleDesigns:

With citizen rifferson:

With Andres Colmenares aka WAWAWIWA (Loves GAP):

With Thomas Orrow:

With Toopersent:

See you again real soon, friend!

55/161.7

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 11
Theo86
1 design submitted - Score now!

First! Awesome new collabs :)

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks Theo!!! We'll add another one under our belt together soon!

Three are up despite the still-ridiculous N/A yet thumbnail lies and scams!

rossmat8

This blog is going to be (lame pun coming) made with awesome

quister

Hahaha! Great wit and illos! Awesome collabs ;)

FRICKINAWESOME

haha Ross, at least you didn't go with the tried-and-true Frickin' awesome :) I hope it's full of Threadless future prints as well as MWA!

Thanks so much for your support and comments John, always means a lot! Wanna see more from you soon as well...

dandingeroz
4 designs submitted - Score now!

awesome collabs sir evan!!! great start for the year!!!! $5 all

FRICKINAWESOME

Yup yup!

Man, I didn't even realize there was a Death contest when TO and I subbed Death and Taxes!

FRICKINAWESOME

Boomshackalacka redbroom, thanks for stoppin by!

Yeah Goliath, i had ZERO idea there was a death contest at the time we subbed it, oh well...

dampa
2 designs submitted - Score now!

you Fricki'n Awesome! we need to talk before the end of 2012!

FRICKINAWESOME

Most certainly Dampa, let's construct a collab condo soon :)

ahaha@Goliath! Yeah, we have a strict "Creativity Clause" in the Sub-Burbs so I would hope that would keep the do-nothing celebrity riff-raff out of town. We even denied Tiger Woods's ex-wife, who was so full of rage I heard she just bought a 12 million dollar home just to smash it down. Man, that chick has some expensive anger management issues.

ivanrodero

Didn't we mentioned at some point of doing an overcomplicated, filed with details and puns collab last year?

Because I might like that challenge... just saying.

FRICKINAWESOME

haha, not that I was aware ivan, but I'm more than down for the challenge! So sorry our high high HIGHly scored collab didn't make the journey to print last year :(

bottleHeD

A Penny For Your Thought and Death & Taxes are hilarious! Awesome collab!

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks so much for all the design comments bottleHeD!

And the smiles of course, Goliath!

ivanrodero

Hahaha my imagination is the best!

Anyway, that seems like something cool we could, do hit me with an email if you come up with something so we can redeem our collab front.

Theo86

I just got a brand new scanner last night :) I'm going to see how our collab looks drawn. :) Also I hope you get many more then two prints this year!

rossmat8

I think I have an idea that may work for our 4 man collab if you're still interested. I'll send you the email

FRICKINAWESOME

Done and did it, Ivan!

Cool Theo, can't wait to see it!

Thanks Goliath, you're rocking it in a big way too! Nah, no Philly meetup, but maybe one in the big NYC in the next month or two, we'll let you know...

Did it and answered, Ross!

Theo86

still working on our collab, hope your still down for it :) doing the line work right now in Illustrator. Going to try to get better in that program. Hey you know what happened to Golitah72? he just seem to dissapear.

FRICKINAWESOME

Yeah I'm still down duder, just super busy right now, sorry man!

Goliath disappeared??? How is that possible? I talked to him on FB a couple days ago...

Pending collab with the insanely talented citizen rifferson:

FRICKINAWESOME

Finished my second collab with another all-time Threadless great, Ms. Anna-Maria Queenmob!

FRICKINAWESOME

In a world where it seems every half-decent design is getting a 3.4, Forecaster is at 2.51 right now. AWESOME!!!! Help a civilization destroying brother out peeps!

FRICKINAWESOME

And so the feeding frenzy begins on End of the RAINBOWWWW!

FRICKINAWESOME

Whatupppppp RuffnStuff? Que pasta?

Also, I shouldn't even be thinking this let alone typing this, but so far somehow in some way, End of the Rainbow has escaped the down-voting avalanche. More on this story as it envelops.

rossmat8

Forecaster is a little weird but a lot AWESOME. End of the Rainbow is an insane idea really well executed. I like them both but I think End of the Rainbow is more likely to print.

FRICKINAWESOME

haha, I think the weird overshadowed the second word for the voterson Forecaster Ross, but thanks!

I thought EOTR was gonna be dead in the water when i saw all those high scoring subs free fall on the site, but so far somehow some way it has held strong. Let's hope it stays that way for a ton more days!

queenmob

EOTR sounds even more epic than LOTR!

Yay for surviving the downvotocalypse.

FRICKINAWESOME

Holy crap at Forecaster approaching 4k votes and Rainbow making it over the 3k mark! Two more days each...

FRICKINAWESOME

Wow, such an incredible skinnystat count for End of the Rainbow, thanks a million peeps!

quick-brown-fox
3 designs submitted - Score now!

That's dreamy man. Glad you didn't get killed in the vote stampede. Well done guys :)

Tony Centeno

congrats of the future print! ;)

queenmob

hope its enough.

All by standards have been crushed by the none print of my last 3,7 score /122 buy its out of 800 votes submission.

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks a ton Tony, hope this collab and monster park get printed on the same day ;)

john, I really hope I'll be sending you a free copy of the Rainbow shirt soon, thanks again for your smashing presentation work!

I know A-M, believe me, I KNOWWWWW. But good lord, 250 is A LOT of peeps who want this tee, lol.....

rossmat8

It's not 250 it's 251 and don't you forget who that one is!

Theo86

I still want that astronaut shirt you did! :) let me know btw when your time frees up a little bit.

FRICKINAWESOME

Ross, that was like a bro hug in sentence form :)

Theo, I'm a horrible person for delaying our next collab and very soon I promise to be a far less horrible person ;)

Should have more time very soon dude!

gebe

Wow! Epic stats! I probably never got 869 votes in total ahahahahaha

Theo86

All good man :) I'll be waiting in the meantime I got two new subs underway as well.

FRICKINAWESOME

In case anyone is wondering, no I haven't given up on collabing my ass off, and yes, I'd say I have approximately 30 collabs inching towards completion day by day with some amazing artists, stay tuned!

rossmat8

I don't really know if I can stay tuned. Is it okay if I flip the channels around rapidly then turn it back here when it gets to the good part?

agrimony

holy crap! insane scores! congrats!

Theo86

holy cow 251 i'd buy it's big grats!!!!

FRICKINAWESOME

Ross, I sincerely hope you haven't been patiently waiting for this channel to spring to life, like the old timey television studios that had the Indian Chief on for half the night until programs resumed in the morning? haha, what a silly time in the world when television assumed no one stayed up until daytime broke watching Different World marathons.

Thanks agrimony and Theo....apparently 251 $'s doesn't mean print bound any more :(

All is good though, so happy to finally finish up another collabo, my fourth with the always astounding charity.ryan!

soloyo-collabs

Now I'm jelous, a collab with Charity !!!!!

L-M-N-O-P

The country store I work for is called Sunny Farms. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 11
No account?