An Apple A Day Keeps The Vampires At Bay

Me: "So Rico, you know that saying 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away?' I thought it would be fun to combine apples and doctors with the vampire and priest dynamic, because in legends both apples and crosses somehow posses the power of keeping bad, evil things under control. For apples the monster would be 'disease' and for priests it more focuses on 'keeping all the blood in your body intact'. So let's make a grocer/priest defending the sick and elderly from the oncoming vampire doctor hordes. THE POWER OF PRODUCE COMPELS YOU!!!"

Ricomambo: "Uh....sure Ev, whatever, I can bad-ass that nonsense up for ya."

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Me: "So Rico, you know that saying 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away?' I thought it would be fun to combine apples and doctors with the vampire and priest dynamic, because in legends both apples and crosses somehow posses the power of keeping bad, evil things under control. For apples the monster would be 'disease' and for priests it more focuses on 'keeping all the blood in your body intact'. So let's make a grocer/priest defending the sick and elderly from the oncoming vampire doctor hordes. THE POWER OF PRODUCE COMPELS YOU!!!"

Ricomambo: "Uh....sure Ev, whatever, I can bad-ass that nonsense up for ya."

3.14wee

hahahaha! great collab! 5$

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Awesome Illu

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

so good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di.Jay

Awesome!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

The produce-stand in the back is a hilariously awesome backdrop. This is great, guys!

Manupix

Haha, too good!

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Insanely cool! Awesome illo! $5

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

awesome

skindapple

super collab! way to bad-ass that nonsense up! lol

aleh49

nice!5!

haryo

good

a.d.17
a.d.17 profile pic Alumni

very nice

Erixm

great drawing

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

ArmoredFowl

Wow. Great job! Nice little backstory as well : )

Kanzaki
Kanzaki profile pic Alumni

great visual balance and light effects

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us