Close
One second...

A Secret Santa Mystery! - NOW SOLVED & WITH PICS!

About a week ago, I received a mysterious package in the mail. It had no return address, so I have no idea where it came from! I opened it to find only two things.

The first thing is this amazing book:

I couldn't put it down!

The second thing is this jolly, but mysterious, note:

I don't know who to thank for this, but thank you, Mystery Secret Santa!

I also apologize for not blogging about this sooner, forgive me!

Discuss.

UPDATE

I received the 'More to come' on December 24th, just before I had to leave on an extended road trip to visit the in-laws. I've taken pictures, but haven't had an opportunity to blog about it, due to illness, non-working computer, then illness again. I promise to post the pics soon, but just wanted to give a shout-out to the awesome Jeanette for the simply amazing package. You are a national treasure.

UPDATE THE SEOND

After many struggles with my stubborn, dumbass computer, we reached an agreement, and I can finally post pictures! Here are some of the lovely wrapped goodies:

And here they are unwrapped!

The finger puppets are so fooking adorable! My daughter has spent many hours already having adventures with them. She also squirreled away the cotton candy pencil, and dubbed it her 'magical wand'. The camera remote has already made itself very useful, thanks so much!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

OMG THE CHEESE. It was so delicious, we ate almost half the brick immediately. And don't even get me started on those heavenly caramel goodies. They didn't last long. Yummy scrumbo!

What a lovely package, thank you so much! I apologize a million times for not getting the photos up earlier. Curse you, Microsoft!

Watch this
SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Maybe it was from the real Santa Claus :^O

Twiggyhall

That Santa drawing is bad-ass!

thirteendaisies

I wonder if there will be a big reveal when the more to come arrives.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

hehe i think i kno whos behind thissss

jet approves

santa's twizzler hands look delicious.

bcrider

^bahahahahaha

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i thought his hands were severed and his wrists were spurting blood. i think it's a message.

squintygirl

d3d on Dec 21 '11 at 10:22pm i thought his hands were severed and his wrists were spurting blood. i think it's a message.

'More to come'? Now I'm scared.

nikolina100

OOOOoooo! suspense!

jet approves

i'm so glad it arrived safely. :) sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, hope things are better now!

squintygirl

I'm getting there, slowly but surely. I had a laugh when the box arrived, though. The customs slip had the contents as 'cheese', so I was beyond thrilled.

jet approves

i think the perishable label got it through faster. :)

courtney pie

What perfect delivery timing. Boo to sick and stuffs tho

taz-pie

squintygirl on Dec 23 '11 at 7:16am d3d on Dec 21 '11 at 10:22pm i thought his hands were severed and his wrists were spurting blood. i think it's a message.

'More to come'? Now I'm scared.

Ahahaha!

kevinwells

pics or it didn't happen!

squintygirl

Computer issues finally resolved! Pictures coming tonight after work, I PROMISE! A million and one apologies!

squintygirl

Bump for pictures!

No account?
Join Us