Close
One second...

Reflection

Watch this
harrison.lu4

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

AMadl

can you explain the idea behind it? I think it would be more interesting when something new/surprising happen in the reflection.

harrison.lu4

yeah i was afraid of the reflection not being clear; it's supposed to be a couple getting married in the reflection. not sure how to make it clearer though, maybe less distorting?

harrison.lu4

yeah i was afraid of the reflection not being clear; it's supposed to be a couple getting married in the reflection. not sure how to make it clearer though, maybe less distorting?

E-Tee

Nice concept harrison, very difficult to implement, good luck. Your ripples will need to be less dense and perhaps contain more information to get the idea across.

If you get time I'd appreciate a score and comment on my design: Silent Knight, Holy Knight

Javman

reflexions are not always "wavy" if the water is calm, maybe you could use the wavy effect near the feet and make it go away rather soon so the image in the reflection can be clearer

i have a design up for critique if you'd be so kind http://www.threadless.com/critique/98004/A_Fair_fight

Purple Pirate

Love this idea, i agree with Javman. Maybe have the ripples start larger then disappear toward the bottom. Sorry i couldnt be of more help.

If you could help me out here that would be awesome!

No account?
Join Us