Cosmic Safari

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
burlow

beautiful. very avatar-ish

VitaPulchraEst

Whyd you guys make the sky purple..looked so much nicer all the same color. :/ wanted the shirt when i saw the design, but the purple ruins it for me

Stereomode
Stereomode profile pic Alumni

Congrats Dan! :D

Mugwump101

Yeah please remove the purple sky. It looks so much better in blue :( Waiting until a reprint!! :/

fuma128

COOOL!!!

Mishoko

lovely! but I also think it'd look much better if the sky is blue like in the original painting

mobione

simba? btw, i love it!

Silentmind100

this is a good design. Where you have gone wrong are the colours

hanryou

why did it turn purple? -___-

sirmilkfish

The blue is a lot prettier in my opinion, though I ordered the shirt before noticing that factor today. Hoping the purple looks more detailed and rich in person. I'll let y'all know when it comes.

DENAB

COMMENTING ON ALL DESIGNS ..LOVE LOVE LOVE ALLL DESIGNS! SO INNOVATIVE! CHICKS SHIRTS ? MAY AS WELL BE GUY SHIRTS. BOAT NECK? V NECK? TRY IT . MY PALS AND I WOULD BUY ALL!

lumpyspacepanda

This is gorgeous! Really fell in love with this design, can't wait for mine to arrive.

El_Fizzo

I agree with the others. The purple is just out of place, I think the original looks excellent on its own.

Benny_Boo

why the purple? why? the original painting is so much better. please change for he next prining

wonderlandrehab

it looks better without the purple. would definitely buy it if you reprint in the original blue :c

jcphoenix

yeah the purple looks like a disjointed blob. would totally get this if it was in the original color.

dupliKate

agree, go back to teal (no purple)

lazercat

the purple is disgusting

Evolet22

I need it! reprint for girls, please!

shelltree

Dang, there's a lot of purple haters out there. I digg the purple.

patiska

amazing work! original colors look so much better, please reprint it!

ParadoxicalPenguins

I actually like it better with the purple. And I don't usually like purple either. Just wanted to add my vote because I know that usually it's the people who don't like the change who comment. :)

darshik

purple not proper

shazzmani

i love purple but i have to agree it looks better originally

mel1981

I would definitely buy this if it were reprinted with the original blue color. Not a fan of the purple.

Monicavava

the purple almost washes out the animals...its a shame

aicrysar

I would buy this if shirt colors were the same as the original

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us