some lines

Watch this
Dr. Awesome42

Heres the first try. Please let me know if there's anything i should do differently, like change the color or the placement of the design on the shirt.

Sabrinaismee

change the tee color, def something brighter then grey because it takes away from the design

Dr. Awesome42

Heres a more colorful approach. what do you think?

uglyducknyc

Better, but for me it's now gone too far in the opposite direction: the contrast is too much. It would also be nice to see a detail to show what's going on within the stripes. Good luck :-)

hungrycrocodile

Yea, it would be nice to see more of the detail in the lines. And although I get the feeling that you like having it in the corner (which is cool), I think maybe one more set of stripes would be good. Odd numbers always look better :) Looking good! Check out mine? http://www.threadless.com/critique/97638/Leafy_Beasties

thatblondkid

I like the 1st version way better but maybe it's just me

Dr. Awesome42

since some of the people who commented said they would like to see more of the detail in the line work, heres a closer view. should help you get a better idea of what the design really looks like

thatblondkid

I would get this if it was gray and black, the colors just make it look cheaper

Dr. Awesome42

so Im thinking this is the version ill submit. anyone think it needs any changes?

zagy

very easy pattern so simple and cool! i think its ready for scoring!

uglyducknyc

Go for it. Good luck :-)

Looiji

this is really awesome! I would buy it also one that was all design

Looiji

Looiji

No account?
Join Us