Close
One second...

Mermaid Drop

I noticed the limit is 8 colours, but it also says that the simulate Process printing can give the illusion of more then 1 colour, I'm not sure if it's possible in my case ^^;;

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
sakimichan

I noticed the limit is 8 colours, but it also says that the simulate Process printing can give the illusion of more then 1 colour, I'm not sure if it's possible in my case ^^;;

kuroshirosion

Make a journal entry on deviantart for this!! Otherwise a lot of your fans won't know to vote for you if they don't go to your tumblr often. I hope it gets printed, it's an awesome design and you deserve it :)

yunachan

Who wouldn't want a tee like that!! Beautiful design!!!

MizunoSerenade

Voted! Your design is amazing -^ v ^-

nikkejas

this looks awesome XD!

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

ye$

paperthink

Hey Sakimichan! I've been following your da and tumblr for awhile now. If this one doesn't make it, you have to keep submitting stuff.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Interesting.

Eorii

Beautiful!

lunarkitten

i hope this wins! if it does im so going to try to buy it if at all possible. gave ya a 5! love it! and keep submitting more stuff. ;D

Rock Daddy
Rock Daddy profile pic Alumni

This is utterly beautiful! You can definitely achieve this through simulated process within 8 colors.

flows

Beautiful!

Serafel

DO WANT DO WANT! So beaaaaautiful Sakimichan!

ALEXGOGU

EXCELENT , VERY NICE ILLUSTRATION, GREAT STYLE, , NICE COLORS, GOOD LUCK $5

Ikaro

Hi! I watch you on DA,and I love your art,this is just so beautiful. I HAVE to buy it when it's accepted!~

Volviak

I wish it would be accepted so I could buy it!

badamg

wow

Vanni.Bannani

Awesome! I would so buy it if it became a tee! X3

rafra

Great!

GOenogo

THIS IS VERY VERY AWESOME!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?