One second...

Lonely Wolf

Lonely Wolf

Watch this
dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni

awesome! congrats!

vinlee42

its a nice shirt but the problem with black prints is that it fades very quickly and if the shirt stretches, which it will, it doesnt look as nice anymore

rtofirefly

The shirt will only stretch if you're huge or order a size too small for you, what are you doing to your tees vinlee42?

awesome design, glad to see it printed!

nicebleed
nicebleed profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

love to wear it! congrats!

queenmob
queenmob profile pic Alumni

Simple but effective.

IneedBeens

This shirt looks amazing, love the simplicity but so powerful. was going to buy it as a gift for a friend but wound up getting it for myself. No worries, I still got something else for my friend. XD

rangersjk

I tried requesting for a reprint but i think it has a problem or something. Either way, PLEASE REPRINT THIS IN S SIZE! I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS SHIRT

trini-joe

simple yet perfect

vinlee42

the print looks good but black always fades the fastest

MikeYouens

wish this came in XXL ; /

robic

gorgeous :)))

MattDennis

Such a great design. I would like to have it in white-on-black aswell.

carmoreno6

bought it and a loved it,Great print and shuff, though material was really bad and faded real quickly

b.impossible

indeed the black faded after 2 times washing (cold wash and washed inside out ) looks weird now :-(

moppydith

I love the design, but I had the same problem with fading as other people have posted. Is there anything that can be done to reduce the fading? Maybe printing it white on black?

Balabuch

wolfs rain right?

afime

I had it as an iPhone 4 case and it was great but when I got one for an iPhone 5 case the whole case faded in about 2 weeks... didn't leave it in the sun or anything.

No account?
Join Us