Close
One second...

Chad's Cabinet - Score designs & win prizes! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Hey Threadlessers, Ian here. I'm honored to say that I've been approached by Chad Florida and asked to server as his campaign organizer!

As you know from his own blog, Chad is looking to really get the Threadless electorate out there voting, and will be giving away some pretty awesome prizes to the person who scores the most designs of any community member between Nov 29 at 10am CST and Dec. 23 at 10am CST. (see the main Chad blog for all the details)

I've spoken with Chad personally, and he's agreed to a few MORE rewards for his most loyal supporters also known as CHAD'S CABINET! Here are the details:

All you have to do is to sign up here to be a member of CHAD'S CABINET, and post up your current voting total (found just below your name on your profile page). I'll list all participating members at the top of the post here. If there's a way to post how many designs a person has voted on for this competition, I'll post that as well. If you have a particular title you'd like in Chad's Cabinet, just list that title when you sign up!

ON TO THE PRIZES!

OFFICIAL THREADLESS PRIZES:

• If this group gets over 100k votes TOTAL during the competition, we'll be able to choose ANY printed design to reprint!

• The THREE users with the most votes will each nominate one previously-printed design, then the entire group will get to vote on which one should be reprinted

• In addition, one randomly chosen member of CHAD'S CABINET will win a $200 Threadless GC!

COMMUNITY PRIZE(S):
• Everyone who scores at least 1000 designs during the full contest period will be entered to win a free shirt from my shop! Score more than 1000, and get an additional entry for every 1000 designs you score!http://shop.ianleino.com (1 winner)

So sign up and start voting, then tell all your friends to sign up too! Together we can get the votes we need to win some awesome prizes!

CHAD'S CABINET (name, title, starting votes)

Ian Leino - Campaign Manager - 16,237
martiandrivein - Minister of Ministrations - 8,873
lewayotte - Regal Legal Beagle - 93

t-thyme - Chief Cotton Analyst- 31,644
mj00 - Minister of Methodological Mayhem - 21,641
earlofportland - Secretary of Time and Relative Dimensions in Space - 5,122
loorrrd - Party Whip - 4,479
Maltzmania - Chief of Stats - 133,290
Theo86 - Powdered Wig Consultant - 36,147
jess4002 - Secretary of Zombie Affairs - 145,524
TeoZ - Tshirt Theocrat - 10,013
Bio-bot 9000 - Postmaster General - 58, 084
jeffreyg - Secretary of the Anterior - 77,383
FRICKINAWESOME - Office of Outlandish O-literation - 129,846
[+duracell-] - Super Cool Guy - 3,374
FlyingMonkeyMan - Moral Support Distribution Administrator - 10,215
Soloyo - General of the no B.S. office - 76,355
Stoma - Secret Samurai Senator - 8,085
cranapple - Minister of Monkey Brains - 1,746
robber ducky - Secretary of Mutant Affairs - 23,049
pyr4lis - Political Prognosticator - 7,421
rossmat8 - Captain Clever Name - 15,967
the-walrus - Washington Wavemaker - 3,282
Adhesive Hippo - Dictator-For-Life - 24,269
goliath72 - Secretary of the Department of Positive Energy - 48,153

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

Here's my total: 8,873 I'll have to think up a title though.

lewayotte

Dang, I've only voted for 93 total...

t-thyme

okay... count me in! (title pending)

Here's my current total: 31,644

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I'm in, 21,641 total :)

earlofportland

Count me in as long as I can be Secretary of Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. My current total is 5,122

loorrrd

Count me in! Current total: 4,479 :)

t-thyme

bump for more Cabinet members!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

I'm in! i'm at 133,290

loorrrd

Maltzmania just won it for us.

Chad's Cabinet wants more challenge! 200k?

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm in, I am at 36,174 submissions. And counting. :)

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

sign me up! let's do this!

current voting total: 145,524

my title: secretary of zombie affairs

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

Hooray! First batch of members added, and party positions assigned! Right now, we only have 10 members which means that everyone would have to score 10,000 subs for us to reach the goal. Not that it can't be done (Yelling Yeti and PHI CLUB proved our awesome power in the past), but it WILL be much easier if we can recruit more members, so spread the word!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

WE CAN DO THIS

TeoZ
TeoZ profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Count me in!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

can i be Postmaster General?

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

woah. did not click it 3 times. what gives, blog?

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Sure, why not.

jeffreyg

i guess i should actually start voting now, huh

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

Moulin Bleu, Viceroy of Velociraptors

on to the voting!

jeffreyg

just voted on 863 designs. O__O that took forever

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Title: Office Of Outlandish O-lliteration

Ian Leino

Great! Welcome to the campaign newbies! We're planning on rigging this election through all means possible so get out there and vote early and vote often!

Also, if someone is looking for something fun to do, we could definitely use a good campaign sign....

[+duracell-]

Man.. once i get near the 100 votes threshold i start to get nauseous, for real. But ill take one for the team anyway.

Title: Super Cool Guy

FlyingMonkeyMan

My voting for this finally pushed me into 5 digits! Don't remember exactly know how many I voted on for this challenge though, so I kinda hope threadless will help there. =) 10,215 is what I got after voting

Title: Moral Support Distribution Administrator

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

has scored 76,355 submissions

title: General of the no B.S. office

Stoma

I'll sign up for the chance at random winner

[+duracell-]

According to my calculations, i have scored ~1262 designs for the contest so far, as of this post. :)

If anyone has bested that then they are clearly the superior human.

cranapple

I've only got 1, 746 scores, but I'll jump into the contest.

I can be Minister of Monkey Brains?

robber ducky

title: Secretary of Mutant Affairs

I probably should have joined before scoring over a thousand subs this week. Oh well...

[+duracell-]

I probably should have scored all I could the first day. I didn't even think about the early drop rule. facepalm

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

pyr4lis - 7,421

and i can't come up with a clever name :/

FRICKINAWESOME

[+duracell-] on Dec 02 '11 at 10:59am I probably should have scored all I could the first day. I didn't even think about the early drop rule. facepalm

Yeah, there's very few weeks were I score every day, this is where Jess and YaaH DESTROY me on scoring subs.

That and commenting on every third design makes my voting campaigns take FOREVER but i wouldn't have it any other way :)

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Captain Clever Name

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

FRICKINAWESOME on Dec 02 '11 at 5:15pm [+duracell-] on Dec 02 '11 at 10:59am I probably should have scored all I could the first day. I didn't even think about the early drop rule. facepalm

Yeah, there's very few weeks were I score every day, this is where Jess and YaaH DESTROY me on scoring subs.

That and commenting on every third design makes my voting campaigns take FOREVER but i wouldn't have it any other way :)

It's just business a usual for me...

I just hope that the counter for sub scores started Nov 29 at 10am CST and not when I first posted on this blog. otherwise I lose a couple hundred points already

Ian Leino

Hey guys, sorry to have been MIA - I had a shirt up at a daily site yesterday and have been crazy busy promoting that and doing stuff with my shop. I'll update the Cabinet as soon as I can and try to get on some voting myself!

FRICKINAWESOME

^ pssshaw Ian...just like you and Chad to ignore the people that are voting you into office!!!!

[+duracell-]

think my contest total is now at 1474

the-walrus

Oh man, wished I was a more active voter when I first registered. 3,282 Gonna score some designs now!

Ian Leino

Woohoo, updated with all of you awesome new members. ALSO, I've added a "Community prizes" section and added the first prize - a shirt from my shop.

All 'Cabinet' members who score at least 1000 shirts during the competition will be eligible to win. If anyone else would also like to donate any prizes just let me know!

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

do you need to join to win? i have been scoring everything possible but didnt know i need to join this

loorrrd

200 away from 1000 votes!

Adhesive Hippo

I'm in, with 24,269 votes. If I'm not declared Dictator-For-Life I'll start a riot. I scored all the designs up for voting last Friday, it was around 1000, but I guess that doesn't count for the 100k total huh?

Ian Leino

Hey biotwist - you DO have to be signed up as a Cabinet member to be eligible for any of the prizes, but you can still sign up! If you happen to know how many designs you scored before this competition started that would be a great help, but if not I think we might be able to get that info from Threadless at the end, then all of your scoring would count toward the group goal.

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

I do not know, I only know i started on Saturday or so when chad was first announced. i figure the most i can do is score everything then i dont need to worry about how many i actually scored

FlyingMonkeyMan

yeah I'm still hoping that threadless will help with giving the people who voted on everyhting and THEN saw this their voting total at the end. =)

Ian Leino

I'm hoping that we can get the full vote tallies for everyone in the Cabinet for the full contest period from Threadless so that they'll all count toward the group goal, but don't know 100% if that's possible or not yet. As soon as I do I'll let you know!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?