Roxy's music Challenge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_oyELi7X4

What's up, rockers!

I'm Roxy and I'm on my way to being a huge rockstar like my hero, Joan Jett! She had the Blackhearts, but I need you to help me finish this new song I've been working on. Got the verse down but I need a killer chorus!

Here are the rad lyrics so far:
"Got my red guitar and my lucky picks!
Gonna rock all night playin' monster licks!
Got an attitude and style to spare!
Gonna play real loud so you better beware
If ya wanna be lame, get outta my way.
Lemme hear ya now, everybody say..."

LISTEN TO ME SING IT HERE.

Your challenge is to write the chorus! 4 catchy lines of awesome!

I'll pick my favorite, record the song, and film a full video starring ME! If I pick your chorus, Threadless will send you:
- an iPad stocked with music apps
- a $200 Threadless gift certificate
- and a mini-puppet of me, Roxy so we can rock out together at home!

You have from now until Dec 23!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
punkterlista

Rock al night, rock all day Jammin my guitar is the only way! Rock all night, rock all day Banging my head to everything I say!

mediumsized16

"Get on your feet, cause roxy’s here tonight She’s gonna rock your soul, she’s gonna rock you right. Hope your face don’t melt from her guitar solo Crown her now, she’s the queen of rock ‘n roll!"

fraxyl

BLAH NAH NAH NAH NAH YAH YAH BLAH NAH NAH NAH WOO WOO YEAH YEAH BLAH NAH NAH NAH BICYCLE PIE FACE.

daveblaze

I have PINK HAIR, yeah I was born this way I rock MY LAIR, yeah I was born to play [and]I'm QUITE RARE, yeah I came here to slay [and] They ALL STARE, yeah let me hear ya say

edhell

Rock, rock, rock from town to town We raise the roof then bring it down We brought the fur, you can't put up a fight 'Cause we're rocking this place like it's Friday night!

eljovenpelusa

We gonna rock and roll music's louder tonight We gonna rock and roll gimme a chord and a rhyme We gonna rock and roll till the end of time We gonna rock and roll c'mon n' give it a try

eljovenpelusa

Chanana na na Headbangers and chicks Chanana na na C'mon rock with me Chanana na na hit louder da kicks Chanana na na you know what i mean

Chanana na na Headbangers and chicks Chanana na na gotta rock your feet Chanana na na c'mon jump on your kicks Chanana na na you know we do it for free

tiggyvg

Her tag for the sale reads "Roxy THE ROCK STAR" You can make a bet that she is going to go far She is a music lover and an Allie of the Zombies She will help you find a rocking gift for girls and for mommys!

wait.for.it.

Rock. out. Roxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! rock out, Roxy, Roxy! Hear me now, hear my doxyy, Rock 'n Roll, to Roxy!

ohmyitsyou

The power of music, running my veins, My voice is the power of a million trains, So strong and mighty, push you outta the way. Roxy's got ya screaming 'HEY', 'HEY'.

hulahoop435

Shout 'til it hurts I love Threadless t-shirts Rock 'n' Roll isn't dead Gonna play it 'til I'm dead

summer135

Rock it on! We're gonna rock it on! do it ti' we're done with our song! That'll only be 'til you sing along!

ImpEvidence
    Rockstar Super Nova! (Brighter than a billion suns!)

Rockstar Super Nova! (Look out, world, my time has come!)

(I'm a) Rockstar Super Nova! (Gonna break out like a final dawn!)

Rockstar Super Nova! (By the time the light hits you, I'm already gone!)
tiggyvg

wow there was like 70 posts in one day, things r getting intresting

Wdawg

Jump start the stage Rockin' outta your cage No rules, no limits Livin' that Roxy rage!

ImpEvidence
    Rockstar Super Nova! (Brighter than a million suns!)

Rockstar Super Nova! (Look out, world, my time has come!)

(I'm a) Rockstar Super Nova! (Gonna break out like a final dawn!)

Rockstar Super Nova! (By the time the light hits you, I'm already gone!)
GLO.

Ok since it's about having fun here it is:

Hey you come and put your hands up Yeah you come and dance your ass off Hey you come and put your hands up Yeah you come and dance your ass off

GBeckett

"Rock and Roll will set us free! If you listen closely, I know that you'll agree. All I wanna do is fulfill a dream Help me now, or you know I'm gonna scream!"

Eh, there it is.

darksadist

Let's rock out all night, Swaying that fuzzy pink hair all around, Rocking out that monster tune, Ply real loud till that roof crashes down.

darksadist

Let's rock out all night, Swaying that fuzzy pink hair all around, Rocking out that monster tune, Play real loud till that roof crashes down.

latemporisateur

We're here for the fuzz and we wont go home We're gonna rock the fuzz till the morning light.

phillipthenickel

We're not here to spare your ears Gonna rock this floor 'til we're seeing clear Music's all we got and it's all it takes We'll make your body move, we'll make the earth quake

alexkjv

let's rock let’s rock let's rock let’s rock everybody are you with me tonight? Then bang your head and forget about that clock let’s rock let’s rock let’s rock let’s rock

alanhasa9

Pink hair dont care blue fur not a bear if you're not fuzzy beware me and my guitar, light up like a flare

SuperPineapple

"I love rock n roll! Shredding guitars is in my soul! I rock all night and all day too Come on everyone we've got more rockin' to do!"

schandra_abigail

Roxy gonna rock ya, Roxy rock 'n rolla, Make you stomp your feet 'til the morning light. Let the music hit ya, yeah it's gonna thrill ya, This shreddin' little monsta is outta sight!

testicle88

Roxy rocks on. Roxy rocks off. I got pink hair, I got pink cuffs shout it out loud if you understand rock and roll is in my blood and I am the man

hotweaselsoup

I hate cookies I hate cake Stupid sugar Gimme bellyache

Don' want candy Cherry red All that sugar Set my teeth on edge

Need some bitter In my song Sugar make you soft But bitter make you strong

Fattacattawaska

I love rock n roll My Joan Jett style will never get old Watch this chick shred all through the night Get your party kicks, make ya feel alright

gbarber52

Time to play, time to rock on Playing my song all night long 'til the break of dawn Sleeping all day resting up to play Til it's time to rock on playing my song

hh.sh

Rock the beat! Rock it loud! Sing 'til you drop! But we can stop!

hh.sh

Sry, I meant to say: Rock the beat! Rock it loud! Sing 'til you drop! But we can't stop!

ozf5

Roxy's gonna rock ya, Gonna knock off your socks-a, so kick it up a notch-a, 'cause Roxy's come to rock ya!

anthonyammo

Don't tell me I have rocks in my brain I was born for this, Rock's in my name! So I can ROCK all day and ROCK all night Because Roxy is my name and rockin' . . . is my life!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

"When I was a pumpkin, It's what's inside that counts. Summer's passing, Relax and dream of nothing."

jess4002

"I know an old lady who swallowed a fly, She doesn't even realize. I know an old lady who swallowed a fly, Bigfoots watch in bewilderment."

prettydarncool

I'm a jammin little madame; rock singer in a band. I ain't nobody's puppet; sock, finger, or hand. Come on, everybody; you can also be a star. Just cut the threads controlling you and string your air guitar!

jess4002

"Sport your stache, November was a good month. Hairspray. New hairstyle, Howl around town. Hairwolves."

jbhjbh1

4-line chorus:

Roxy! Imma blast off. Hop up in my spaceship, Imma cast off: Doubts, fears, the things holding me back, Got my picks, got my tees, let's take off in our jet packs! Roxy!

prettydarncool

Rock me Roxy I know you like the way I sing Rock me Roxy Now I’m pullin the strings

FuzzyFezzy

Y'all gotta rock out to hang with me you gotta go shout to feel my beat!

tiggyvg

She is the baddest dang chick that you will ever meet Her music will certainly make you tap your feet Every word she speaks is kept to a beat Roxy's voice is one hell of a treat

tiggyvg

Her music is like the colors of the aurora borealis It takes you in to a wonder land like Alice Its a work of joy not a work of malice She is the queen and she sits in her palace

tiggyvg

edit

Her music is like the colors of the aurora borealis It takes you in to a wonder land like Alice Its a work of joy not a work of malice She is the queen and this is her palace

ptitlebaum

Puppet monsters takin’ over so get out of here Puppet monsters takin’ over so you better beware Never mind your bollocks, never mind your kung-fu Puppet monsters takin’ over and we’re comin’ for you

couper37

Turn it up! Play it louder! Shout it out! Say it prouder! Raise your fist! Pound the air! Let's rock and roll like we just don't care.

tiggyvg

Roxy is a rock star and that ain't no lie If you don't believe me just listen to her cry Shes like a fricking ninja she is ever so sly But shes got the honor of a samurai

tiggyvg

Beware when Roxys on the attack When it comes to rocking she sure has a knack She has something that other rock stars lack one-hundred times better then Rebecca Black

jess4002

"Welcome, stranger! Hugs keep us alive. I tried to hold your hand, Oh my! Love is in the air."

tiggyvg

Roxy is simply a giant can of awesome sauce If you don't like her the It is your loss So crazy, makes your eyes go criss-cross
When it comes to rocking Roxy is the boss.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?
Join Us