Roxy's music Challenge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_oyELi7X4

What's up, rockers!

I'm Roxy and I'm on my way to being a huge rockstar like my hero, Joan Jett! She had the Blackhearts, but I need you to help me finish this new song I've been working on. Got the verse down but I need a killer chorus!

Here are the rad lyrics so far:
"Got my red guitar and my lucky picks!
Gonna rock all night playin' monster licks!
Got an attitude and style to spare!
Gonna play real loud so you better beware
If ya wanna be lame, get outta my way.
Lemme hear ya now, everybody say..."

LISTEN TO ME SING IT HERE.

Your challenge is to write the chorus! 4 catchy lines of awesome!

I'll pick my favorite, record the song, and film a full video starring ME! If I pick your chorus, Threadless will send you:
- an iPad stocked with music apps
- a $200 Threadless gift certificate
- and a mini-puppet of me, Roxy so we can rock out together at home!

You have from now until Dec 23!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
tiggyvg

This Puppet ain't tied down to no string All shes ever gonna do is sing You won't believe the level of rock she'll bring All shes ever gonna do is sing

SplitWEirDO24

Roxy rocks and she rocks with pride! She rocks all day and she rocks all night! And as she walks by, you hear people say: "HEY ROXY! TEACH ME HOW TO ROCK YOUR WAY!" :D

Kloud1125

I said HEY HEY HEY! Get out of my way! Im gonna rock all night! Im gonna rock all day! (Repeat)

ozzkloz

We love Roxy! We love Roxy! Let's get crazy! Let's get crazy! Time to party! Time to party! I'm a puppet! mumbling, confused what?

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

If you feel like rocking say yeah yeah If you came to party say yeah yeah If Roxy's the coolest puppet you know say yeah yeah One more time now everyone say yeah yeah

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Is she technically a muppet? I was wondering if the word muppet could or should be in the lyrics.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I am thinking she is not exactly a muppet, so "Muppet Mayhem" is out of the lyric loop. Here is another go:

Fuzzy Fury, Rock you outta ya' socks, Fuzzy Fury, breaking outta the box, Fuzzy Fury, can't stop doing my thing, Cuz I ain't no puppet on a string,

Fuzzy Furry sung, or grunted, by the whole band and "cuz" line sung with held out chord and drums cutout.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

"One, two, three, four, Wanna hear you roar! Roar! Roar! One two, three, four, Don't wanna hear you snore! Snore! Snore!"

tiggyvg

i think id like to change the last line of this one XD, its funny how things can come to you a day late

This Puppet ain't tied down to no string All shes ever gonna do is sing With music so loud it will make your ears ring You won't believe the level of rock she'll bring

Kirbytails7

[quarter rest] I gotta sing out! Rockin' in my soul, now I'm losin' all control. Pump, shred, hit it, and shout! Rockin' in my own way. Forget it all, I gotta play!

jess4002

"Gather up the buddies, People will hear me from Japan! Gonna trash this place, But I ain't no, no, no garbage man!"

trecia

We're ready for the night of our lives. Ain't gonna waste no time, let our souls ignite. Everybody's gonna know my name, so let's rock out. Let's rock out with Roxy tonight~

Just giving my best shot! :)

jess4002

"Try not to slip on the sweat, Playin' loud with no regrets. Don't care if my hands turn blue, Feelin' the lights on my pink do."

rossmat8

Clap to the beat And stomp your monster feet Dance along to my groove I wanna see you move move move

BigWes

Call and response:

I'm ready to rock (I'm ready to rock) I'm ready to rock (I'm ready to rock) I'm ready (ready) Ready (ready) Ready to rock I'm ready (ready) Ready (ready) Ready to rock

I'm ready to rock (I'm ready to rock) I'm ready to rock (I'm ready to rock) I'm ready (ready) Ready (ready) Ready to rock I'm ready (ready) Ready (ready) Ready (ready) Ready to rock

jess4002

"Kickin' it up a notch, Who needs a watch? Gettin' time to stand still, Never will, catch the chill."

tiggyvg

My kick butt rockin style Is of the highest level of skills My music makes us smile And it sure dose pay the bills

rossmat8

Don't need no stocking or mistletoe All I want for Christmas is rock n' roll Tell Santa he can forget the gifts This year I'm giving him awesome rifts

jess4002

"Live for this moment, Play for the pain and the need to vent! Air out me hair with a breeze, Time to turn it up another 40 degrees!"

tiggyvg

The clock goes tick And the clock goes tock It tells me what time it is And now its time to rock

tiggyvg

If you are looking to rock Then this is were it starts We are going to love rock and roll Just like the Blackhearts!

tiggyvg

If your feeling kinda cruddy And you have seen far better days Then turn that frown upside-down Cause were gonna rock it like the Runaways

tiggyvg

My life is made from rock and roll Its essence is my very soul Ill never stop, on that you can bet Cause one day I'm gonna be just like Joan Jett

tiggyvg

btw just asking Roxy, r u a fan of the Runaways or do u only like the Blackhearts?

jess4002

"Rocket all the way to thee stars, Don a salmon suit under my guitar! Zoom by Mercury, Venus then Mars, Meet new buddies and stir up the bars!"

tiggyvg

Guitars are red Fur is blue Shout it really loud So you can rock out too

Mark_W_

"Aaaaaallllll the boys, Aaaaaallllll the girls, Were the generation, falling for temptation. And we don't give a damn"

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Doing things my way now and every day life is but a show I was born to rock It's my destiny It's my time to shine never had a doubt I was born a Star

ultrajoebot

Gonna turn it up loud, gonna rock this place Til this hot slab of rock melts off your face Better bring a first aid kit just in case ‘Cause this hot slab of rock is gonna melt off your face

30seven

*Correction

Fist to the sky! Fist to the sky! Crank it to eleven, Raise your banner high!

30seven

We're gonna rock this town We're gonna do it right! Breakin' down the walls Till' the morning light!

Tbones1985

Hey! We're gonna rock this town tonight! Don't care what the world thinks! Hey! We're gonna shake the ground tonight! You better move out or join in!

jess4002

"Sunglasses over my eyes, Can't see anything but damn, I look wise! Come on up, clash with me, We'll go back to your place and play Yahtzee!"

Tbones1985

Wow... 30seven, I honestly did not read the 2nd page of comments and did not see yours before I posted mine! Lol.. Sorry for what looks like a blatant rip off!

shuppek

HEY! I can rock and roll, I can pick a fight. HEY! I've got nothing to lose, so let's party tonight!

elfstar12

I want to play in a band with a crazy name We're going to drive every parent in the U.S. insane So I get a tattoo and some leather pants While I scream at the mic and the fans all dance

SupaStevie

I'm Roxy - yeah! that's my name, the hairy blue monster with the shocking pink mane, Got R - O - X - Y across my chest. printed on the coolest T-shirt from Threadless!

mandiranda

Stand up, jam out, Put your hands in the air and let it all out, We love to rock and jump around, So turn it up, let's make some sound.

Juils

Turn the music up, it’s time to rage You’re only young once, so act your age Nod your head and stomp your feet ‘Cause this is a track with a killer beat

JeanMichael1106

Hey Hey Hey! Got my monster threead, Don't you ever forget This Rocksy Rock! yeah!

Astrovix

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm rock chick with alotta flair Rip it up like Joan Jed Yeah yeah yeah rocking my pink locks Screaming crazy everybody rocks."

Dantheman396

Rock N' Roll, takes its toll. But a life like this, never gets old! So raise your fists, all night long I wont tap out, before the break of dawn!

tiggyvg

wow allot of new people :D thats more like it

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?
Join Us