• posted Nov 29, 2011
  • 22 Comments

Watch this
RED Machine

cool ◠‿◠✿

[+duracell-]

◠✿◠‿

Keano

Cheers for the votes so far guys. Would love to have some constructive criticism on here as the score is very low. If you guys aren't liking it, what's the reason?

Keano

Cheers for the votes so far guys. Would love to have some constructive criticism on here as the score is very low. If you guys aren't liking it, what's the reason?

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I can't tell what it is? a robot? a rocket? it is hard to know.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

This is Buzz light years leg right? Its a good idea to get feed back, but you should get it before submitting in the critique section.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

This is Buzz light years leg right? Its a good idea to get feed back, but you should get it before submitting in the critique section.

fujo

Awesome!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

You have a skill. I get that its Buzz Lightyear's leg but I dont get the title. Is it a play on that crazy monkey from TS3?

sadcat

I think the problem with the scoring is that most of us can't tell what the heck it is. Your graphics are awesome, though, so I rated it based on that. :)

Mr.MacGuffin

Nice work. I think it's pretty easy to recognize what it is. The problem is I think the monkeys are a little harder to see readily. I think they need to be slightly larger, or possibly add more. Maybe some up on top, or climbing up ropes they've used to strap it down? Although perhaps strapping down a disconnected leg is pointless,lol. Just some thoughts.

Mr.MacGuffin

Nice work. I think it's pretty easy to recognize what it is. The problem is I think the monkeys are a little harder to see readily. I think they need to be slightly larger, or possibly add more. Maybe some up on top, or climbing up ropes they've used to strap it down? Although perhaps strapping down a disconnected leg is pointless,lol. Just some thoughts.

Keano

Cheers for the comments guys. Yes, it is Buzz's leg and the monkeys are the red monkeys you see at the start of TS2, when Buzz is back on the planet to go up against Zorg. But this time the monkey's win out. I had played with different ways in bringing the monkey's in and this was the most successful.

betsym

I like the illustration a lot, I agree you can work on the title to help bring it together. I'd go with something more explicit in the title so we know it's about the barrel of monkeys monkeys.

yusuf_1234

is that buz lightyears leg? lol i'd hate to see what happened to the rest of him. really great detail man.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

monkeys are way too small.

tinakean

Cheers for the comments and votes guys. I guess the monkeys do appear small in the visual. If printed, the monkeys would obviously be larger and more visible.

Keano

Didn't spot that my wife was signed in. That last comment was clearly from me

No account?
Join Us