Close
One second...

Presley 4 President

Zombie's Elvis, the King what's not to love.

Watch this
LaleeDixon

Zombie's Elvis, the King what's not to love.

LaleeDixon

My description kind of sucks, I was in a hurry to submit before the deadline. So here's a new one. Zombie Elvis, the Return of the King indeed. I bet all those Elvis fans would vote him in even if it meant their brains would be in jeopardy. Also it a tribute to zombies of old...the type of zombies that rise from their graves, and walk again. Thanks.

LaleeDixon

My description kind of sucks, I was in a hurry to submit before the deadline. So here's a new one. Zombie Elvis, the Return of the King indeed. I bet all those Elvis fans would vote him in even if it meant their brains would be in jeopardy. Also it a tribute to zombies of old...the type of zombies that rise from their graves, and walk again. Thanks.

LaleeDixon

LaleeDixon

Geeze now why has it posted my comment 3 times..garrrrr

rosemerton

Awesome design man... this is my dream tshirt.

Intergalactics

Cool design $ 5 ! This works on so many levels, PRINT

No account?
Join Us