• 51 Comments

The Program

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
R3D FOX
R3D FOX profile pic Alumni

Yes! So happy this printed! Although I didn't receive an email saying I helped... I totally gave it a $5!

Wiggleh

glad i waited 'til today to order during the sale. this shirt is schweet

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

brilliant

melanies felony

Yes, I really wanted this one to get printed :D

Adhesive_Hippo

C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER!!!

Congrats xiv! About time this found a home.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

It's official: I'l be wearing this nonstop for the next year.

emeryg
emeryg profile pic Alumni

This is insanely good! Can't wait for it to arrive in time for xmas! Congrats xiv

jeffreyspiehs

What is this shirt in reference to? Anything?

jeffreyspiehs

What is this shirt in reference to? Anything?

JonathanWood

Would buy if the graphic took up more of the shirt. Sick design, nonetheless.

RussticCharm

@JonathanWood :: I would buy it if it was smaller.... weird

ewaken
ewaken profile pic Alumni

noice!

L-M-N-O-P

This sold out over night? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Reprint!

R3D FOX
R3D FOX profile pic Alumni

Luckily I was up when I got the email saying my size was getting low. I was gonna wait till this morning to get it but I didn't want to risk it. Good thing I didn't though!

still, REPRINT!!

CStigler

Reprint now please! I want to get a medium before Christmas...

centerOcyclone

hey. i got a mail saying that this item in my cart is getting over and by the time i clicked the link to follow and purchase this tee it does not reflect it in my cart any more. Please Help! want to pick this up sooo badly. (medium size)

centerOcyclone

plsss... reprint need it by Christmas (international delivery) Medium size. i received an email saying that one of my items in cart is getting finished and the minute i clicked the link to buy...it did not reflect this tee in my cart anymore. This is not fair...need it really bad please:)

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

For those wondering if there's any meaning to the design:

The numbers/coordinates are actual dates that correspond to the first and last shuttle launches as well as the two catastrophes that took place during the Shuttle Program; 1972-2011.

01.05.1972 - The Space Transportation System (Space Shuttle Program) made official. 04.12.1981 - Space Shuttle Columbia: First launch. 04.04.1983 - Space Shuttle Challenger: First launch. 08.20.1984 - Space Shuttle Discovery: First launch. 10.03.1985 - Space Shuttle Atlantis: First launch. 01.28.1986 - Space Shuttle Challenger: Destroyed in mid-flight shortly after lift-off. 05.07.1992 - Space Shuttle Endeavour: First launch. 01.16.2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia: Final launch. 02.01.2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia: Destroyed during re-entry. 02.24.2011 - Space Shuttle Discovery: Final launch. 05.16.2011 - Space Shuttle Endeavour: Final launch. 07.08.2011 - Space Shuttle Atlantis: Final launch.

wonkabar3

I NEED a reprint, asap.

livelifewmusic

I loveee thiss!! reprint girls in medium pleasse!!

L-M-N-O-P

Wow. This apparently reprinted, and I missed it again. Ugh.

tashaberg

This is an awesome design! Please reprint in a boat neck tee. Pleeeeeze! I'll buy one, promise.

mmgarb

Reeeprint!

DeejayShadez

The best design so far. love it! :)

meoakley

OMG you HAVE to make this in girly PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE!!!!

brandon.lawes

Got this as a late Christmas gift from my family. Looks great. The picture doesn't do it justice! If you are thinking about getting it then get it! its awesome.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us