jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

this is amazing! great work man

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

wpw this is awesome! congrats!

TenTimesKarma

Amazing! It's all about the Benjamins! Congrats!

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

grats!

Crynos

Dig this!

Binxent
Binxent profile pic Alumni

congrats!!

Cnatch
Cnatch profile pic Alumni

Congrats!!! so coool!!!

December Frost

Love it. I just wish it were on a more heather-y top like the original design seemed to suggest.

Wicked Impulse

Don't quite agree with the design in how the money is in the shape of a woman. Are women part of the problem then? Not a fan of this shirt.

trendless

So greed and sex are the nature of the problem...or the objectification of women?

CharityRoyal

I agree with other posters' criticism of the use of a woman's body. I find this shirt offensive.

mathiole
mathiole profile pic Alumni

So if i used a man, would man be part of the problem? Get over with, i'm not criticizing women! Its a metaphor to mother nature

Dekubaba94

To each his own...

OAKside24

Beautiful colors. (Grape shirt!) Reminds a bit of the famed phrase, "Disregard Females, Acquire Currency." Great work!

snuffilmstarlet

Simple enough, if you don't like it...don't buy it! I love it :]

bschimm01

Love the design! To quote Pharcyde: "They say that money is the root of all evil, but not having money is the root of all evil."

knowell

id like to order any of these but i need some thing to be added like initial or 3 letters to be printed. is this possible?

citizen rifferson
citizen rifferson profile pic Alumni

finally got my hands on this tee, love it!

blackbox12

it may not have been the artist's intent, but this comes off as extremely misogynistic. I am disappointed to see this shirt on threadless, and not the least bit surprised that all the submitted photos are from men.

gabioe

i dig it because i'm way into history and despite it not being the artist's intent, every time i look at it i go "heh heh yeah george washingon is a total babe"

No account?
Join Us