Close
One second...

Homewrecker

Family fun night had finally come 'round to the Wormenstein household. It's the one evening out of the week where everyone put down their fantasy football stats and various Apple products, and settled in for a pleasant evening together of DVDs, patty cakes and board games.

But another kind of family activity was to befall the Wormensteins this evening, for suddenly they felt their fruity dwelling rocketing higher and higher into the sky, jostling and shimmying from left to right as bookshelves and family portraits hit the floor with a clatter, the object's sharp edges piercing the apple's underground supply of juicy reserves. Mr. Wormenstein wasn't sure if the culprit was a giant earthquake, or even a Wizard of Oz-ish tornado, about to whisk their fruit-filled domicile to a distant land three orchards over.

As Mrs. Wormenstein gathered the less-than-an-inch worm children around her for safety and braced for a galactic impact, the family heard a mighty CHOMP! that filled the home with bits and pieces of apple skin, gleaming a beautiful green amongst the turmoil and confusion of the moment. Then another CHOMP! rang out, and another, and then for a refreshing change of pace they heard a CRUNCH!

As more and more of the hole was chiseled away by giant teeth, it revealed a ravenous monster, with pieces of apple staining its gruesome face and standing taller than a hundred story apple tree. The monster peered into the exposed abode, giving a glance which some would mistake for surprise and curiosity, but Mr. Wormenstein wasn't fooled in the least by the killer's feigned innocence. He knew this Godzilla-like home invader was there to suck his entire worm family down its throat with a single flick of its gigantic tongue.

Mrs. Wormenstein wasted no haste dashing towards the emergency exit the family had smartly installed during their recent renovations, thinking that if something smooshed their house from the top, they could always wriggle away into the grasslands below. But the diabolical monster was apparently much too "smart" for this ploy, and blocked the getaway with its bulbous hand in an apple death grip. Oh no!, the Wormensteins lamented as they hunkered their children close and waited for the monster to claim them as its apple-flavored appetizers...We're doooomed!

Little did they know this remorseless monster was actually an innocent child happily snacking away on a healthy apple given to him by his parents, and whose only reaction when discovering the worm-filled world within his mid-day munch was:

"Ewwwwww, what IS all this?"

I'll tell you what it is, you adorable scamp and unintentional worm family destroyer, it's the 7th collab from Tony Centeno and Frickinawesome!

Homewrecker BIG CLOSE UP

Mock Up for Powerscore users!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Tony Centeno
Tony Centeno profile pic Alumni

Family fun night had finally come 'round to the Wormenstein household. It's the one evening out of the week where everyone put down their fantasy football stats and various Apple products, and settled in for a pleasant evening together of DVDs, patty cakes and board games.

But another kind of family activity was to befall the Wormensteins this evening, for suddenly they felt their fruity dwelling rocketing higher and higher into the sky, jostling and shimmying from left to right as bookshelves and family portraits hit the floor with a clatter, the object's sharp edges piercing the apple's underground supply of juicy reserves. Mr. Wormenstein wasn't sure if the culprit was a giant earthquake, or even a Wizard of Oz-ish tornado, about to whisk their fruit-filled domicile to a distant land three orchards over.

As Mrs. Wormenstein gathered the less-than-an-inch worm children around her for safety and braced for a galactic impact, the family heard a mighty CHOMP! that filled the home with bits and pieces of apple skin, gleaming a beautiful green amongst the turmoil and confusion of the moment. Then another CHOMP! rang out, and another, and then for a refreshing change of pace they heard a CRUNCH!

As more and more of the hole was chiseled away by giant teeth, it revealed a ravenous monster, with pieces of apple staining its gruesome face and standing taller than a hundred story apple tree. The monster peered into the exposed abode, giving a glance which some would mistake for surprise and curiosity, but Mr. Wormenstein wasn't fooled in the least by the killer's feigned innocence. He knew this Godzilla-like home invader was there to suck his entire worm family down its throat with a single flick of its gigantic tongue.

Mrs. Wormenstein wasted no haste dashing towards the emergency exit the family had smartly installed during their recent renovations, thinking that if something smooshed their house from the top, they could always wriggle away into the grasslands below. But the diabolical monster was apparently much too "smart" for this ploy, and blocked the getaway with its bulbous hand in an apple death grip. Oh no!, the Wormensteins lamented as they hunkered their children close and waited for the monster to claim them as its apple-flavored appetizers...We're doooomed!

Little did they know this remorseless monster was actually an innocent child happily snacking away on a healthy apple given to him by his parents, and whose only reaction when discovering the worm-filled world within his mid-day munch was:

"Ewwwwww, what IS all this?"

I'll tell you what it is, you adorable scamp and unintentional worm family destroyer, it's the 7th collab from Tony Centeno and Frickinawesome!

Homewrecker BIG CLOSE UP

Mock Up for Powerscore users!

Graja
Graja profile pic Alumni

hahaha cool!

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

great work, you two $5!!!1

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

wow so cool

sponzar

wow that a long description. Too long, didn't read Great work. 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

^ It's a short story to accompany the visual. It doesn't need to be read, it's just something to expand the story already told in the design, it was super fun to write.

I hope people don't down-score based on us trying something different for the first comment?

Thanks for the early voting goodness peeps!

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

$UPERB!

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

this is actually simple but really fun and awesome....I like it....

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

amazing collab $5

kimkong1014
kimkong1014 profile pic Alumni

LOL! Cool! Winner!

fathi
fathi profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

$5

zenbolic vision

amazing 5 $$$$ this is like a dream this beyond words such a fine art !!!

Levonee

BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

BRILLIANT.

Tony Centeno

Thank you very much everyone! it´s up!

narchos
narchos profile pic Alumni

♥ ♥ ♥

FRICKINAWESOME

Yeay, we made Jeremy use all caps! :)

Every time I work with Tony, he blows my mind at least once a sub with a visual feat that I previously didn't know could be done. And he makes four or five colors seem like an entire Crayola box full.

Zen Studio

gret collab!!!

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

really fantastic work, guys. 5$

v.calahan
v.calahan profile pic Alumni

OMG! 5$$$$$$

Aron19

stunning!

cintrao
cintrao profile pic Alumni

great work (^_^) 5

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Nice work! Much better than I could have done ;)

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Fantastic. I didn't read the blurb though! $5

Freelancecom

IMPRESSIVE! 5$$$$$$$$$$$

Di.Jay

WOW. Really awesome collab. PRINT!!!

skindapple

super collab! mad skills!

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni

So much thought and funne$$ has gone into this. 5

Rock Daddy
Rock Daddy profile pic Alumni

Awesome! Nice work!

Torve

Ha ha !!

Naolito
Naolito profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Amazing collab guys, when you two work together the result is always brilliant.

PRINT

messing

Awesome! $5

FRICKINAWESOME

Aw shucks, thanks for the terrific words for those terrified worms!

Skate_e1
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Great collab, awesome guys!!!! $5

Methlop39

great! $5

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

awesome design and I LOL at the first comment just cause it was so damn long lol

ignzed

thinking this would almost work for the dysfunctional families challenge! that or just make another FA and Tony...nbd. great collab you two. :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Good work fellas! Insane detail on this one for sure!

italiux

Holy crap that is awesome!

italiux

TL DR to the 1st comment lol

coyote alert
coyote alert profile pic Alumni

SUCH insanely detailed awesome work you two

biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

Really great job, enjoyed the visual, enjoyed the text also. $5.

DCASTELLO
DCASTELLO profile pic Alumni

UOOOOOHHH !!! The level of detail, not only technical but the number of elements, is fantastic. Good Luck my friend ! :D

ibaitxo

WOWWWW! i love it! 5$

Tony Centeno

Thank you very much peeps! 5 days!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?