Close
One second...

The 10K Favorite Tee Elite List

I was looking through all of the submissions for the 10K challenge and found so many good ones I started opening them in tabs. Suddenly I had dozens of tabs open, so I started saving the thumbnails in an HTML doc. I realized after an hour of this what a mess that doc was, so I ordered everything from top to bottom by score and here is the result SO FAR. I ended up taking out everything that scored 2.99 and lower, which hurt because there are so many good designs in the high 2's. This list is running over 45 now, so the sacrifice had to be made.

Here it is, the 10K challenge elite designs:

3.78 3.61 3.58 3.48 3.43 3.38 3.37 3.34 3.32 3.31 3.30 3.30 3.29 3.29 3.28 3.26 3.25 3.25 3.23 3.22 3.21 3.19 3.19 3.18 3.18 3.15 3.15 3.14 3.14 3.13 3.13 3.12
3.12 3.11 3.10 3.10 3.08 3.07 3.06 3.06 3.06 3.05 3.05 3.05 3.04 3.04 3.04 3.02 3.02 3.01 3.00

Watch this
RicoMambo

great to know:) thanks

The Paper Crane
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I would hate to be the judge on this challenge! So many great designs will be left forgotten, collecting dust in the depths of the threadless archives (or maybe find life in some other second rate Tee contest).

Bramish

Wow I'm in there :)

kimkong1014
8 designs submitted - Score now!

I agreee with "The Paper Crane" . If they could change it to 200k would be better. haha. Kidding aside, master dan is on the top 1! cool! astig!

kimkong1014
8 designs submitted - Score now!

I agreee with "The Paper Crane" . If they could change it to 200k would be better. haha. Kidding aside, master dan is on the top 1! cool! astig!

jublin

hey I'm in the mix!!

yeah right in my dreams!

dampa

i'm nervous....

The Paper Crane

Dampa you will have another on this list very soon. Will increased odds calm you nerves? :)

grayehound

You could have gone to the submissions page, picked Your 10K Favorite Tee Loves, click Completed scoring, Order by Average Score, highest first and saved yourself a lot of time. Here's the link: www.threadless.com/submissions/designs,yourfavoritetee/showme,completed/thati,both/orderby,scorehigh/page,1 The first three pages contains the over 3 scores, so far there's 56

Like I said rubber ducky, I went through the process organically. If I had planned on putting together this page I woulda done that, but it was more about a process. Thanks for pointing that out, tho, but sometimes it's nice to do things on your own...and besides, I've now seen ALL of the designs, not just the top 50 or so. There are some amazing designs that only scored in the upper 20s that I like more than most of these.

grayehound

I know dandingeroz! That one should be printed now!

Pigboom

wow

FRICKINAWESOME

Oh yeah. holding strong at number 28th! :p

Thanks for compiling this man, there could almost be another website opened devoted to printing 10k submissions for a year or so.

EZFL

I'm in the top ten... third year in a row. Awesome.

jerbing33
1 design submitted - Score now!

wow im the 8th....on page 11 fml

RicoMambo

i have 2 designs on this list, but for me i am cool wit just one regular print, lol

moulin bleu

hopefully I'll make the list!

ignzed

you're right, a lot of my favourites didn't quite cut the list. :( these are of course awesome designs and are well deserving! best of luck

grayehound

I love the top 20 or so, but really, the final score shouldn't matter. How many more shirts with pop culture references do I need in my closet anyway?

No account?