Close
One second...

Foods you made up yourself

Toaster waffles with sweetened condensed milk.

GO!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Steve The Great

I used to take bread, and then put peanut butter on it and then sprinkle it with just a bit of hot chocolate mix and then put another slice of bread (with peanut butter or not) on top.

[+duracell-]

I put Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice creamer into my Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee today. Unfortunately this tastes like hot garbage.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

When I was a kid I would eat brown sugar and butter sandwhiches on fluffy white bread - but before eating it I would pound it flat.

I also had this idea that it should be used as a substitute for the body of christ/wafers at Church. So yeah, used to pound these sandwiches while thinking about Jesus.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

That's hilarious, Ginette! I bet they'd get more converts...

ginetteginette

I'm intrigued by Froot Beer. I used to 'make' my own sodas by mixing juices with 7up or other 'clear' sodas. Never thought to use Root Beer though.

ginetteginette

And yes, I think they would definitely get better Church attendance at least, though I kind of do like the wafer taste.

shirtflirt

i used to take canteloupe, crush it up, put in a glass then take sprite and pour it in to give sprite a taste that wasn't syrup ass

ginetteginette

god damn that sounds good too and reminds me that I had the goddamn best honeydew melon the other day. Next time I get one I'm going to make some melon float a-la-shirtflirt.

ginetteginette

I'm clearly a very lapsed catholic. ^

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

It's like a dream come true. The ratio is more root beer than fruit punch (official science measurements). Too much fruit punch is a no go.

Chipmnk

Mashed potatoes and Kool-aid powder.

Caddywompus

Not my idea but have you tried a crabby patty? Cheese/Hamburger with Jam? It's tasty. The Jam kind of caramelizes and gives the burger a subtle sweetness like some bbq sauces can do.

Chipmnk

All of them.

It's called "Kool Taters, Man" because that's what people should say when you make it.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

Oh man I made those sugar butter sandwiches when I was younger! But I used cane and not brown. I might try brown. I haven't had that since I was little.

Sometimes I make pb&j ice cream. Vanilla Ice cream, pb and j. Mix it all together. And I'd make my own cookie crisps because the real ones sucked. Crushed cookies plus milk in a bowl.

I need to try froot beer.

mike bautista

I made some kinda pancake dipped cookie thing once too. I might try that again. Like how when you make pancakes and add stuff when cooking them? But I was too lazy to crush up a cookie so I just dipped it in batter and then cooked it. I'm so fat now.

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

Does it count if it's all the broken bits at the bottom of the tortilla chip bag poured into a bowl with salsa and eaten like cereal?

Twiggyhall

Reading this blog is giving me so many new things to try! Especially intrigued by Alan's canteloupe Sprite and Mike's pb&j ice cream.

I used to mix powdered chocolate Quik into a big blob of peanut butter. It was like a poor man's Reese's. It looked absolutely disgusting, though, like diarrhea. The trick is to not look while eating it.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Burrito sandwich

Hot dog burger

Chipmnk

Mayonnaise in milk.

mike bautista

I'm surprised that Ryder is daring enough for mac n' cheese. I expected his food to be like a slice of bread or something.

Chipmnk

Mayonnilk.

Sarcasticatbest

I was willing to go along with most of those but... Mayonnaise in milk, Alvin... explain

Twiggyhall

Serial, Mike. My head almost essploded when I found out he liked Flamin' Hot Cheetos

Chipmnk

Sometimes, you gotta break a few eggs when life gives you lemons.

Kookaberry

A penny saved is worth two in the bush.

Gah so glad to have my old profile pic back. How the hell do you guys pick yourselves out of the lot without having a big blue berry for an avatar?

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Egg Nog with Choco Syrup in it.

If you drink more than one glass of it in a row, you wake up from a sugarcoma in the ER.

mike bautista

I might try Silk Nog. I could never get into the nog, no matter how hard I tried, but I heard Silk did one good so I'll give it another go.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Silk Nog is the shiiiiit. Tried it on a whim, and it's great. A lot lighter than nog-nog (which I still prefer), but similar spices and texture (thinner, but still mighty tasty).

Twiggyhall

Silk nog is da bomb.

There was a question about avatart recognition. I, personally, just look for the dorky drunk girl who don't know much - but she know she loves you. And it just drives me home each time.

mike bautista

I never got used to your newer avatar. So I like this one more by default. It feels like hooooooooome to me.

Also, this is good news about Silk Nog. I must try it now.

Also, I tried Ginette's brown sugar toast. It was very good. I didn't pound them flat while thinking about Jesus though. Maybe next time. And I used homemade bread! I recommend people make their own bread! Slice the size you want!

taz-pie

yes! the berry avatar is much better! i missed it.

you all have to try making a blended juice from beetroot, carrot, celery, orange, apple and ginger. ok so i didnt invent it, but it sure is nom.

Kookaberry

I did the other avatar for a joke blog and then got lazy.

I hate, hate, HATE egg nog. I would gladly use it to batter bread and make spicy french toast but raw eggs don't belong in my beverages. Silk Nog, however, is rather nice. It's got all of the spices without all of the eggy taste. And I personally like that it is not as thick.

Kookaberry

I have done carrot/orange/ginger which is fantastic. I imagine the other veggies can't do much to ruin that amazingness.

taz-pie

the beetroot makes it a delightful PINK drink :)

Twiggyhall

Hmmm... don't usually care for french toast that much, but nog-toast has me curious!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us