Love this, such a nice shirt!

RL76

AWE$$$$$$$$$OME! Congrats for duo!

queenmob

CONGRATS!!!

nicebleed

Wow! Congrats! :)

FRICKINAWESOME

Yeayyyy! So glad to see this up for sale, thanks a ton for the support guys, Fulop visually took this concept to another dimension :)

robic

im happy :)

BUYO18

congratsssss

Godering

Looks really cool, but can't read what it says underneath at all though...

italiux

Wow, congrats!!!

PredatoryTryst

I would have preferred the text to be on the back, but the illustration more than makes up for this.

LaniJolie

Like: the grammatical fix of "is" to "are" in the middle of the first line of text. =)

FRICKINAWESOME

LaniJolie on Nov 10, 2011 at 14:06:22

Like: the grammatical fix of "is" to "are" in the middle of the first line of text. =)

haha, yeah, we fixed two spots of rough grammatical patches that I shoulda triple-checked before we submitted the design! Thanks again all, Fulop and I appreciate it!

FRICKINAWESOME

Oh, and as for what the bottom says:

The best moments of artistic creation are when words, sounds and action become indistinguishable from one another, experienced not only by the analytic mind but by the entire body in a blur of emotion and transcendence, forming an experience worth much more than the sum of its parts.

Thomas Orrow

A fantastic design. It has an almost artsy feel to it, which is refreshing.

Good pick Threadless!

fuloprichard

thaaaahheheheenkss :3

rantaine

Damn! I was going to make a shirt like this for my friends at our animation school, but now I'll just buy this one and recommend to then.

claude.mercure

I SO would've bought this if it didn't have the words on it. They kind of spell out what the illustration already says more eloquently by itself.

PrettyPixilated

This references one of the best moments in photographic history.... instantly love it

majordrag

i love it. take the words out though :/

nielsle

Super cool, but I would prefer it without the words.

elvenmatron

I agree -- no words are needed!

robic

BEST BEST BEST!!!!

Theo86

grats so awesome! got this as a Christmas present :)

Chocolateshavings

I actually like the words, but that's my personal opinion.

robic

r e p r i n t

jcphoenix

reprint please...

Jaakie201

Awesome this reprinted! Now it just needs to be added as regular hoody too ;)

pugmarx

best tee ever!

dlade

Would have bought this if it didn't have the words on it.

boz-foogle

I wouldn't have bought the tee if it didn't have the words. They complement it perfectly.

RadishStick

Reprint as a scoop-neck or slim fit, or anything a bit less like a band shirt for the girls and I'll get it in a flash!!!

cecilia.lowen

Have the girly-a scoop or V-neck would be very welcome though.

FRICKINAWESOME

Hoodie weather isn't for a while, but a guy can dream can't he? :)

boz-foogle, thanks for the compliments on the words as well as the free-wheeling image!

No account?