Close
One second...

Grace and Harmony

I was mainly inspired by an illustrator by the last name of Clarke. He did some incredible black and white ink drawings for a book about Edgar Allen Poe's collection of short stories. I also happen to like Chinese calligraphy. I wanted to blend Eastern elements with Clarke's exciting black and white style. The chinese characters at the back of the female mean grace and harmony. I feel that these Chinese characters best represent the posture and colors of this character. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

Watch this
Andrea11

I was mainly inspired by an illustrator by the last name of Clarke. He did some incredible black and white ink drawings for a book about Edgar Allen Poe's collection of short stories. I also happen to like Chinese calligraphy. I wanted to blend Eastern elements with Clarke's exciting black and white style. The chinese characters at the back of the female mean grace and harmony. I feel that these Chinese characters best represent the posture and colors of this character. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

Egalite

If you like this art check out "The adventures of Prince Ahmed" by Lotte Reiniger. Love this print!

rit10

❤

Andrea11

thnx for the support guys

dije eki

amazing white on black

maphix

Very nice!

Andrea11

Egalite, I took a look at some of the art by Lotte Reiniger. It's pretty good. Thanks for the advice.

No account?