Close
One second...

Launch

Sci-Fi meets daily life! Imagine you could just hit a button on your T-shirt and escape from a boring meeting, class,or a dull conversation? My tween son said he wants one! Perhaps this should be available in both adult and child size!

Watch this
When Butterfly Meets Plum

Sci-Fi meets daily life! Imagine you could just hit a button on your T-shirt and escape from a boring meeting, class,or a dull conversation? My tween son said he wants one! Perhaps this should be available in both adult and child size!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

thepants

andlerder got the link before me, but Sexy Pack was the first thing I thought of when I saw this too.

flutterz

^ Might be similar, but I'm digging the execution better with this design. Can totally picture this on a toddler tee.

My only criticism would be that the waist belt should continue onto the back and be connected to the jet-pack.

Thanks all!!!! I am new here and SWEAR I never saw Sexy Pack until I followed your comment link.

The ideas may be similar (as we all secretly want an escape shirt like this from time to time from sticky situation). So it is not surprising to find similar designs out there.

But I don't think my graphic style is similar. My style is ultra 2D and very simple. Because I am a LAZY designer.

Not trying to defend myself don't get me wrong, just responding to your comments ;)

Oh yeah! Back missing the belt! It should be there I guess but then again it might have looked a little weird.

I had my son (Virgo) approve this design btw and he did not catch it. He wants this shirt :)

Oh well too late now ~

mainial
mainial profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice

savagecabage

ah dont mind them, its not similar at all, that other design is just plopped on the back of the tshirt with no indication that its supposed to be tied on, you one is way better.

Pigboom

lol.. ahah cool idea

kidamy

Love it.

drflanderson

cool design. wearable? maybe for a kid.

flutterz

Also, continuation of the straps under the arms at the back. :)

Maybe in a future design, lose the belt altogether. With the belt, I get a Santa/Elf vibe.

No account?
Join Us