Welcome to Twin Peaks

Welcome to Twin Peaks

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
comealongpond

OMG!! I NEED this shirt!! I could wear it with a red jacket and pants and dance around like "The Man from Another Place"

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

Awesome!! (but no Saw Mill or One Eyed Jack's? :( )

RothSothy

WOW I did not know this shirt existed til I saw today's email.. So where's the Black Lodge and White Lodge located?

goofrey

there's a good "welcome to twin peaks" book which contains a map with a few more details. the double-r diner would absolutely be on a map like this, as would be the great northern, as well as horne's department store, the train graveyard, and some other spots.

BIG twin peaks fest coming in 2012!

astro_naut
astro_naut profile pic Alumni

Sorry guys, but unfortunately i had to choose from the locations, because all of it simply would not fit:)

shehasonlylove

What the hell, no Double R Dinner or Great Northern? I was so excited until I saw the details. :( It's a great shirt and all, but not really worthy.

terryirwin

You can't have a map of Twin Peaks without exactly what shehasonlylove pointed out. Man was I excited until I too saw the details. Bummer.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

I just got into Twin Peaks last month, but I already love it, and will be buying this.

rachykate

I bought this for me and wish they did it in kids sizes! This top is simply awesome!

aberns

too early for a reprint? I want this in a bad way...

aberns

too early for a reprint? I want this in a bad way...

SaraBlank

yes please....reprint!!!!!

Pinatubo P Bear

Please reprint for the holidays! I have soooo many people I want to give this to.

4barbela

I got this shirt and it was way bigger than any other Threadless medium, and on an extremely thin, stretchy fabric. Design is great but the shirt itself is shocking.

Laura P

Reprint this t-shirt please!! I want it so badly for a present! Thanks you :)

caux

Seems like they changed the tshirt fabric, way too thin. Bad.

CaptainFalcon

REPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTREPRINTRPENRTIPENTREPRNTETRTRPNRIER

BUTTONETTA

please reprint, pretty please

NickBlacks

Reprint please! From Italy

amdis

Excited this got reprint, but too bad not in an XS or it would have been an instabuy.

Shmang

old timer! lol, great stuff...

mnmtwinz

LOL I don't get it! :)

Ketchme15

For those who don't know, Twin Peaks was a 90's show by David Lynch. It's generally considered a cult classic. It was a combination of pretty much every genre there is: Comedy, Mystery, Cop show, Drama, Sci- Fi, Romance. I just got done watching the entire series a month ago on Netflix. I loved it.

Jaxamillion

Where's the Great Northern?

Mendo

Love it, wearin' it right now :)

invisiblebike

It's missing the Double R Diner though!

Notre.Dame.de.la.Pluie

what is going on with this T? i ordered it twice and twice there was a display mistake and the T was not available!

Stella Summerwoman

I love this! It's missing many key places, but still a great concept(: This is one of my all time favorite shows

bradezone

No Great Northern. No Double R Diner. No sale =(

mibfrank

my boyfriend simply love this t-shirt, thank you!

mibfrank

my boyfriend simply love this t-shirt, thank you!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us