Close
One second...

Holy Peach Day of the Dead Tribute

• by SINR
  • posted Nov 04, 2011
  • 15 Comments

My Day of the Dead Tribute, I'm a big gamer fan and thought it make a good illustration. Hope it gets approved and you guys show some love!

Watch this
SINR

My Day of the Dead Tribute, I'm a big gamer fan and thought it make a good illustration. Hope it gets approved and you guys show some love!

SINR

Thank you very much! I enjoyed the process of this design and the positive feedback its getting.

Peters not economically viable

Why do Toad's eyes look like they're sketched on? It's a question, not a complaint. They stood out to me from the rest of the picture as everything else looks very solid. I really like the color choices and the design layout. My one complaint would be: why aren't those invincibility stars from the Mario games around Peach's head?

Peters not economically viable

Um, despite nothing being in the text book when my computer refreshes my post reposts. It was a good post, sure, but not that good! I'll just add I really like the mushroom between Peach's hands. I can't decide if I like it as a regular mushroom or if it was a golden one.. I keep staring at this design because it's so cool.

SINR

@Peter I think because I added some detail around Toads eyes it might look a bit busy! The mushroom she's holding is a 1up mushroom but sense the color scheme I choose didn't work so well with light green I just stuck with leaving it alone. Maybe I should have looked more into the star halo but It kinda worked for me lol glad your liking the overall design though. I'll be posting more gamer inspired tee sense some gamer blogs are showing me some love!

Rock Daddy
Rock Daddy profile pic Alumni

This is great!

SINR

Thank you for all for the positive feedback and your votes.

No account?
Join Us