One second...

Words Create Worlds

• by sanseref
  • posted Oct 31, 2011
  • 36 Comments

Words Create Worlds

Watch this
sanseref

Love this design and idea! I feel like the shirt color is too light though. A better contrast would help it pop. Also, kid's shirts in this design would ROCK!

elfelack

I agree about the darker color shirts so the design would really stand out. Also with winter pretty much here I'd love to buy this in a hoodie!

EdithFowler

I'd love this in a kid's size, and agree that it needs a darker background color. BEAUTIFUL design!

alfboc

congrats! :D

SwanVsDalton

Looks awesome. Definitely get it in a kids size please, I know nieces and nephews who would love it.

tittle65

I love the design, but a white design like this needs more contrast in the shirt color. Almost any other dark color would have worked much better than this light blue or gray :-P

tittle65

I love the design, but a white design like this needs more contrast in the shirt color. Almost any other dark color would have worked much better than this light blue or gray :-P

tittle65

Exupery

congrats beautiful design please make it in kids size my nephews would love it

Vincalis

this is a new favorite

lichtlauschen

I also vote for a kid's shirt.

MadKennyP

Great design. My six-year-old daughter, who loves reading, would like to have one. How about a kids t-shirt option?

mskat

Would love this as a kids tee!

queentess

Like others said: LOVE the design, but it needs a darker background.

ReasonCansino

I'm really thinking about ordering this shirt. But I don't like the light background for it...It would have look so much more amazing with dark background...I don't know. I just can't decide.

bleepbloopblop

i wish that the background was darker. cant really see the book that well. however, this design is adorable. :)

bunnyingitup

the white silhouette dragon and the colour scheme of the kid makes me think of the homestuck trolls and their lusus'... ;)

Arhivator

the spirit of Russian fairy tales

olygrom

Any who has bought this, is the top grey (as pictured) or blue as described?

chellerbel

Please please reprint this shirt! I need to get it for my brother! And an extra one for me just in case...

oritm

plz reprint in kids sizes ;)

alex.great

yeah reprint it for kids

Bare Kat

Reprint please! For girls and kids!

CathJ

Please reprint... girly tees....

oritm

reprint it for kids

JackOnThreadless

Please reprint for guys—just in time for the new school year!

arono

re-Print it just in time for xmas

No account?