Close
One second...

Emerald City

Here is Emerald City, straight from Oz to your chest. Emerald city isn't actually any more green than any other city, it's just a clever ploy by the Wizard- he makes everyone wear green tinted glasses and claims it's so you don't get blinded by the glory of the city.

I would wear this tee so much just because it's on leaf green, never mind anything else. But with a city, some hot air balloons, some watercolour, some mystery, and a great story everyone knows- sounds like the perfect shirt to me!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Fleck
1 design submitted - Score now!

Here is Emerald City, straight from Oz to your chest. Emerald city isn't actually any more green than any other city, it's just a clever ploy by the Wizard- he makes everyone wear green tinted glasses and claims it's so you don't get blinded by the glory of the city.

I would wear this tee so much just because it's on leaf green, never mind anything else. But with a city, some hot air balloons, some watercolour, some mystery, and a great story everyone knows- sounds like the perfect shirt to me!

opifan64

if you did an illustrated version of Invisible Cities it would be the most beautiful book ever. awesome as always.

Fleck

Woohoo! I enjoyed drawing this one. Thanks everyone!

And Eric, I flipping love that book and that idea had crossed my mind- it seemed a bit too daunting to try and tackle all of them though! Maybe some day.

igo2cairo

Wowza! This is just fantastic!

I totally agree with Eric on illustrating "Invisible Cities", you would be the man for the job.

$5

Fleck

You know I think I might give it a go, just as a side project, and see if I can get through them all (it might take years...!) Cheers for the encouragement!

yeohgh

beautiful detail drawing,,,so nice!!!

ewaken

fived

ibyes

Whoa, that's purdy, 5$!

C Kid

Great!

heykimby

Oh boy, this would go just perfectly with my ruby slippers! $5

silentOp

very nice, wish i could do something like this...$5

dzeri29

always great$5

Calvin Wu

love love love... so good...

nicebleed

Love it! $5

Wirdou

awesome one, as all you make!:)5$

t-thyme

super stunning!

Fleck

Thanks folks, it's great to hear someone likes it!

Tum Buckles

Great detail, love the golden Balloons. $5

Musarter

Another epic design. Love this one.

Theo86

WOW $5

BubuSam

Super awesome!

cintrao

great work (^_^)

PaulyM

excellent illustration. Keep them coming.

moulin bleu

Fleck strikes again! $5

Fleck

Thanks again everyone!

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

mirisch

You really have a run! 5$$

SPYKEEE

Sheeet!!! dayumn details. good job.:)

zenbolic vision