Close
One second...

Suffocating Hug

• by xrizzx
  • posted Oct 28, 2011
  • 21 Comments

there is so many type of hugs: i love you hugs, you didn't see me coming hugs, knock you over hugs, swallow you hugs, awkward hugs, unnecessary hugs, please no please no please no hugs, why didn't you hugs, speechless hugs, cuddle hugs, spontaneous hugs, excited hugs, just because hugs, im only doing this because i have to hugs, hi hugs, bye hugs, the friend hug, i wish we weren't just friends hugs, horny hug, get this over with hugs and lots more hug..

whatever it is, a hug can make you feel a lil bit warmer in a gloomy weather but there's one kind of hug that can kill you - Suffocating Hug!

Watch this
xrizzx

there is so many type of hugs: i love you hugs, you didn't see me coming hugs, knock you over hugs, swallow you hugs, awkward hugs, unnecessary hugs, please no please no please no hugs, why didn't you hugs, speechless hugs, cuddle hugs, spontaneous hugs, excited hugs, just because hugs, im only doing this because i have to hugs, hi hugs, bye hugs, the friend hug, i wish we weren't just friends hugs, horny hug, get this over with hugs and lots more hug..

whatever it is, a hug can make you feel a lil bit warmer in a gloomy weather but there's one kind of hug that can kill you - Suffocating Hug!

Yoko B

I like the colours.

gtwoask

cool

fathi
fathi profile pic Alumni

Cool

HollyWolfe

Really cool, but where is the tentacle at the back of the neck?!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

sweet!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Would like this more as just the front of the tee, awesome print placement, love the energetic splashy style.

Wirdou
Wirdou profile pic Alumni

very powerful!:D

rhyminboy

i like the simple color scheme and stylized splash

yu kha

good idea! +5! May be, you comment my workOOOPS if it does not hinder you

No account?
Join Us