GIGANTIC sky monster

First I tought about design that says:,,There lives a GIGANTIC monster in the sky, having billions of eyes and when we look into it's eyes we say: ,,Stars are beautiful!" when meanwhile the monster is looking down on us and it knows that we are beautiful"So I tought that there would be toooo MANY text so I made shorter version.I think it's strange that people like something new and interesting, something what they don't know so well but start to dislike that something, when they learn to know it better.Sometimes it's better to not know so much and to know enough.

Watch this
contactanari

First I tought about design that says:,,There lives a GIGANTIC monster in the sky, having billions of eyes and when we look into it's eyes we say: ,,Stars are beautiful!" when meanwhile the monster is looking down on us and it knows that we are beautiful"So I tought that there would be toooo MANY text so I made shorter version.I think it's strange that people like something new and interesting, something what they don't know so well but start to dislike that something, when they learn to know it better.Sometimes it's better to not know so much and to know enough.

yddari

I really really like the illustration but I think cutting out the text altogether would make a stronger design.

luis.alves

Just the pink cartoon with the monocle and the planet would be much more simple and beautiful. Good job!

mateo_ao

cool.!!!! good luck

No account?
Join Us