Close
One second...

Vampires!

So I did this little doodle for the Halloween season. It's been getting some traction on the interwebs. The original goal was to try and get it done well before halloween, but I failed big time with that. Does it make sense to still submit it to threadless soon, or do I wait?

If you like, its also for sale at Society 6 as a poster.
http://society6.com/bendouglass/Vampires_Print

Watch this
Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

bahaha!

I feel like The 80's Teenager could also be worded "The Lost Boy" or "the lost one".

Totally awesome though: I think vampires are in style all year long.

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

I think it's timeless.. unless you want to submit in time for twilight's next showing?

great job on this! looks awesome/clever

bennyd302
bennyd302 profile pic Alumni

then it shall be subbed...

on tumblr I got a lot of complaints about calling nosferatu "the knockoff". anyone think it should be changed?

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Is "The Mom" Morticia from the Addams Family? I don't fully recognize get that one nor the Southern Gentleman nor the Werewolf Hunter, but I'm honestly not to keen on my vampire lore.

bennyd302

the mom is from the munsters. Southern gentleman is bill from True Blood and Werewolf hunter is selene from underworld.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

I agree: small sparkles around Ed, name change for Kiefer, you might change Nosfy's name as well...something with 'classic' in the name. This is great, btw.

ivanrodero
ivanrodero profile pic Alumni

I like the sparkles idea but then the name would be redundant and a new name for Nosferatu please... And this is amazing

bennyd302

thanks dudes. yea... everyone is upset with nosferatus name, but its true, he was a rip off of the dracula novel.

italiux

Hahahaha awesome

No account?
Join Us