Nuts or no nuts? Raisins or no raisins?

Whats your favorite cookies?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Torakamikaze
1 design submitted - Score now!

If I find a raisin in my cookies, Ill be so pissed!

nickv47

raising. chocolate chips. butterscotch chips. NO NUTS. I DON'T WANT CRUNCHY SHIT IN MY COOKIES.

squintygirl

Raisins can go fuck themselves.

courtney pie

haha that's what I feel too, but some weirdos like em!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I am indifferent to raisins in my cookies.

Nuts, on the other hand, can go die in a fire.

Morkki

I'm cool with raisins and chocolate and most nuts

but not macadamia nuts

Mya Jamila

I'm a no nut, yes raisin, yes candy canes, no fancy "chips" (chocolate if they have them, preferably milk, or white). I like ginger snaps and shortbreatd and pretty much anything. Preferably not with toppings/coatings/icing, etc.

Twiggyhall

I'm already nutty, so I don't need them in my cookies :D

xnarx

I like nuts and raisins in my cookies.

I seriously thought you were offering to bake us some cookies, lol.

taz-pie

I say yes to all cookies. I do not discriminate.

tracerbullet

depends on the cookie. if there weren't any raisins in my oatmeal raisin cookies, i'd be upset.

taz-pie

I believe in equal opportunites for cookies

to be in my mouth.

courtney pie

Twiggyhall on Oct 24 '11 at 2:51pm I'm already nutty, so I don't need them in my cookies :D

winning

cookies are lucky to have you taz!

I agree on oatmeal raisin cookies too. It'd be weird without them, but I mostly avoid eating them. Problem solved.

mike bautista
1 design submitted - Score now!

It depends on the cookie.

The only time I hate raisins in my cookies is when I mistake them for chocolate chips.

Manupix

EFFING COOKIES BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER

but welcome under my tooth.

Raisins, meh

d3d

Morkki on Oct 24 '11 at 2:18pm I'm cool with raisins and chocolate and most nuts

but not macadamia nuts

are you insane? macadamias are the world's greatest nut. i like raisins too.

courtney pie

blegh to macadamias too. we used to get chocolates with them all the time at work because it was a Hawaii based company.

d3d

macadamias are australian! they just grow a lot of them in hawaii.

d3d

they don't belong in chocolate though. they're best just roasted and salted.

taz-pie

I love how soft they are! Mmmm

d3d

there used to be a store here that had gummi stuff pressed into the top of each cookie, like a swedish fish or something. it sounds dodgy but they were really good.

Sarcasticatbest

raisins in oatmeal raisin cookies, other than hat no raisins or nuts. I don't like nuts in any baking.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Macadamia nuts are so yummy. One of only three nuts I like.

myteemo

raisins and nuts are always welcome to me in the right cookie. Erg! I hate picky weird people that get weirded out by one ingredient. What are you, TWO????

bcrider

squintygirl on Oct 24 '11 at 1:24pm Raisins can go fuck themselves.

I LOLed.

I hate raisins and nuts in cookies. Pretty much anything else is fair game. When I was a kid we had a local chain of bakeries (I think it was just the Indianapolis area) called Roselyn Bakery. They made the BEST sugar cookie that was shaped like a pumpkin; the icing was like this stuff that had to have been "pourable" because it was nearly transparent but sugary and almost crunchy, and HOLY CRAP THEY WERE AWESOME. I found a recipe online for them but haven't made it yet.

bcrider

myteemo on Oct 24 '11 at 7:50pm raisins and nuts are always welcome to me in the right cookie. Erg! I hate picky weird people that get weirded out by one ingredient. What are you, TWO????

It's a texture thing. I eat cashews by themselves but hate them in foods. And I like peanuts in Snickers but nowhere else. I wish I liked beans but they feel like paste. :(

myteemo

Oh man, I"m never cooking for ANY OF YOU!! :P

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I'm not weirded out by nuts. I fucking HATE them.

Especially peanuts.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

My mom always used to bake everything with nuts, and she'd only buy candy with nuts, and then she'd yell at me for spitting the almonds out when I ate the Almond Joys.

bcrider

Ew. That's another texture thing right there. Coconut. barfs

ivejustquitsmoking

Macadamia and White chocolate plsss

Or oatmeal

d3d

what are the other two you like dee? pecans and brazil nuts? hazlenuts? i like pretty much all nuts, except for old packaged walnuts. they're best picked up from under the tree.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I've never had hazelnuts, but I would probably like them. I love Nutella.

Pecans are pretty awful, and brazil nuts are almost as bad as peanuts. The other two are pistachios and cashews.

d3d

oh pistachios are good. i used to love cashews in the olden days when they were rare, but i'm a bit over them now.

littlem

i like nutz, but not in my cookies. except white choco macadamia cookies are ok in my book!

d3d

when i was a kid my neighbour used to make peanut butter cookies that were pretty awesome. they're probably boring over there where you have peanut butter everything, but they were special here.

[+duracell-]

soft cookies, any kind also yeast donuts, any kind

sonmi

i prefer oatmeal raisin over chocolate chip.

pyr4lis

snicker doodles the best and don't get raisins or nuts

SJ27

I don't like raisins. I like chocolate chip. I think nuts are OK in things. White chocolate macadamia is good. Peanut is good. I don't tend to think of any other nuts being in a cookie. I'll eat them in other stuff, baklava is good.

d3d

i reckon there's a perfect cookie for every nut. an accomplished baker would make it work.

Manupix

littlem on Oct 25 '11 at 12:55am i like nutz, but not in my cookies.

We all knew Annie would say this. So predictable XD

Manupix

The purpose of that blog was to have Annie say this.

littlem

hahahaahha stop that

also, i only like raisins in oatmeal raisin cookies, otherwise, get the heck outa my cookies!

nickv47

Yeah, oatmeal is the only cookie I want raisins in.

nikolina100

I like white chocolate/macadamia cookies And I like oatmeal raisin cookies. But those are the only ones I want nuts or raisins in. Everything else needs to be pure...especially chocolate chip!

taz-pie

a gem from DeeAnn

littlem

i don't like too many chocolate chips in my chocolate chip cookies.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?